Senor Rubirosa's Appreciation Thread

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
fortiesfun said:
Hear, hear. Little left to say, but just willing to add one more fan to the club.

Bah, there is always more to say, when it comes to RUBI!

We coudl talk about the fact that he is kind, open minded, willing to chat with anyone, Super intelligent, giving, and has great taste.:tongue:

Oh, and funny.:biggrin1:

NCbear

Superior Member
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
jeff black said:
Bah, there is always more to say, when it comes to RUBI!

We coudl talk about the fact that he is kind, open minded, willing to chat with anyone, Super intelligent, giving, and has great taste.:tongue:

Oh, and funny.:biggrin1:

I second all of that.

NCbear

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
He's intelligent, gracious, almost too kind, and possessed of a rare humanity that is as welcome here as it would be anywhere. If I ever switch teams, Rubi, my asscherry is yours. Hopefully Novice won't get jealous hearing that, but he's a bottom anyway...

Reactions: dreamer20

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
...If I ever switch teams, Rubi, my asscherry is yours. Hopefully Novice won't get jealous hearing that, but he's a bottom anyway...
NIC!!! You cheating, cheating whore. I WAS gonna let you off the hook by just subjecting you to a round of having me be your fluffer, in your upcoming vid, but now the only payment I'm gonna accept is you giving me a full-on banging. :tongue:

Back on topic...
I like Rubi because he appeals to my sense of mystery. I mean, have you ever seen him in the same room as... Wait! For that matter, have you ever SEEN him? :tongue::wink:

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
He's intelligent, gracious, almost too kind, and possessed of a rare humanity that is as welcome here as it would be anywhere. If I ever switch teams, Rubi, my asscherry is yours. Hopefully Novice won't get jealous hearing that, but he's a bottom anyway...

My goodness, NIC, what fine words. I thank you very much.
As a cherrypicker, I find your proposal both heart-warming and (I warn you) unforgettable. In fact, on permanent file.
Thanks again.

Back on topic...
I like Rubi because he appeals to my sense of mystery. I mean, have you ever seen him in the same room as... Wait! For that matter, have you ever SEEN him? :tongue::wink:

Montreal hotel room? Bellhop bringing gin and tonic? Brief blackout? Coxswain blues banished? Perfect happiness through a full weekend?
I give up.

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like how he's one of the only ones who seems to appreciate my presence here :beerchug:

Seriously though, he's a very articulate poster and he never seems to show anger.

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My goodness, NIC, what fine words. I thank you very much.
As a cherrypicker, I find your proposal both heart-warming and (I warn you) unforgettable. In fact, on permanent file.
Thanks again.

Montreal hotel room? Bellhop bringing gin and tonic? Beef blackout? Coxswain blues banished? Perfect happiness through a full weekend?
I give up.

There. Fixed that typo for ya chief.:cool:

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure