Senor Rubirosa's Appreciation Thread

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
I appreciate Rubi, I really do... I am just beginning to worry that the man is a bit of an alcoholic....
He's alwyas drinking booze:rolleyes:

Not a drop from 4:17 this afternoon to just now, Jeffers ... 10:16 pm.
Actually, my good man, I doubt if I have, over the course of a full year, including all the Christmas booze-ups, New Years rampages, birthdays, & c., more than one drink a day.
Oh, and I have one joint a week ... and no, I'm not going to specify the type.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I appreciate Rubi, I really do... I am just beginning to worry that the man is a bit of an alcoholic....
He's alwyas drinking booze:rolleyes:

He knows it's not how much you drink, it's what you drink.

A tipple or two once in a while is good for you. Macallan 18-year is nectar of the gods...:friday::alcoholic:

But as Stevie Wonder once sang "Don't :drive:drunk."

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Actually I meant because he's black.

Oh.. that makes more sense... Though, if I am being honest.. I thought it was because he is a musician. Everyone knows that musicians are gay and if the gay's learn to drive..... Well... who knows what will happen next?? Gay air pilots, gay doctors... I mean, the possiblilities are endless... Soon, the gay's will want to marry a goat.:rolleyes:

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Oh.. that makes more sense... Though, if I am being honest.. I thought it was because he is a musician. Everyone knows that musicians are gay and if the gay's learn to drive..... Well... who knows what will happen next?? Gay air pilots, gay doctors... I mean, the possiblilities are endless... Soon, the gay's will want to marry a goat.:rolleyes:

Naa-a-a-a-a-a-a-ah.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
You mean... that's not what they want right now? What else does gay mean if not sexually depraved child molesting goat raping family destroying pervert? I thought I heard that on C-SPAN once.

oh yeah, and Charles is awesome. Almost forgot what this thread was about.

Well, it sure as hell wasn't about raping no damned goat.:biggrin1:

Charles is one of the 8-10 people I wouldn't have a problem with meeting on here.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight