Sensation of an upward pointing/curved boner.

floppydick

1st Like
Media
I hope this is the right forum to ask.

Just a question on erection angle on comfort.
I've got a n-curved erection (curves down like a banana), and when its hard, if I press it up against my belly and tense it, it feels as if the base of my dick is sort of pushing inwards and up towards me, while the head is pushing outwards and down, and this is very uncomfortable, so when I'm hard I just keep my dick to one side. My question is for guys who either have an upward curve or just a straight dick that points upwards.

When its hard, and you push it against your belly and tense your dick muscles, what does it feel like? Is it comfortable?

I know some guys when hard keep their dick flat against their belly's in their underwear, but I cant because my curve makes it uncomfortable. So just askin...

Cheers.

B_byoungster

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I dont get why u have thit problem? but my cock curves down but why would i pushit to my belly? i think it uncomfortable and unnecessary ;p

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I hope this is the right forum to ask.

Just a question on erection angle on comfort.
I've got a n-curved erection (curves down like a banana), and when its hard, if I press it up against my belly and tense it, it feels as if the base of my dick is sort of pushing inwards and up towards me, while the head is pushing outwards and down, and this is very uncomfortable, so when I'm hard I just keep my dick to one side. My question is for guys who either have an upward curve or just a straight dick that points upwards.

When its hard, and you push it against your belly and tense your dick muscles, what does it feel like? Is it comfortable?

I know some guys when hard keep their dick flat against their belly's in their underwear, but I cant because my curve makes it uncomfortable. So just askin...

Cheers.

It's the opposite.

When we push our upward curve down we get the same feeling you get when you push your downward curve up.

The part I bolded is actually the most comfortable for me.

shadowmasterson

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is actually a very good question, I myself have a curved cock, it bents to the left halfway. Seeing I never had sex, I really am afraid for the first time that it will be unpleasant or maybe even be painful for either me or my (future) partner. If I masturbate with either my left or right hand (I use both most of the time though) it doesn't hurt at all, but still actual sex is something that somewhat scares me :redface:

Reactions: 1z2x3c

D_22

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
This is actually a very good question, I myself have a curved cock, it bents to the left halfway. Seeing I never had sex, I really am afraid for the first time that it will be unpleasant or maybe even be painful for either me or my (future) partner. If I masturbate with either my left or right hand (I use both most of the time though) it doesn't hurt at all, but still actual sex is something that somewhat scares me :redface:

You'll be fine. I have a curve and it hasn't been a problem whatsoever. Girls I know have enjoyed it due to it hitting certain spots a straight penis sometimes wouldn't hit and also many folks enjoy going down on me because they feel the curve adds a bit of a challenge.

wallaboi

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I imagine if you are trying to hide a boner in your pants, it's easier for us guys with upwards pointing erections. We just slip it under the band of our jocks. If your cock curves down, I suppose it's more difficult and would be rather uncomfortable.

wseattle

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mine has an extreme upward curve and a few women have commented it hits them just right. As for me it just feels like a boner so its all good haha.

Attachments