sensations of big girth and/or long length

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Sirus38, Dec 8, 2007.

1. Sirus38

Sirus38 Member

I was wondering whats the difference between the feeling of intercouse with a person with a thick girth cock and the sensation of a long dong?
    All i've found out after a while fucking is that my partner has been too sore too carry on. I heared somewhere that large girth stimulates the clit more and that long ones, if used correctly, can hit something call the epicentre, is there any truth in this?
    Your descriptions would be very informative to me.
    thank you

2. Principessa

Gold Member

3. tiff86

tiff86 New Member

Well I've only been w/3 guys so I guess I don't have that much to go on but my bf now is the longest and the thickest of them and I love it. He's 8X5.5 so he's not crazy thick which is good cuz I don't really get sore but it's nice feeling filled up. I keep hearing most women like girth the best but not me, I mean both feel nice but I lovvvve how long he is cuz he gets real deep and that's my favorite. Haha I dunno exactly what an "epicenter" is but I think it's funny there's a like a million names for all that stuff, I have a real sensitive spot I think is my cervical bridge or maybe cervix or fornix or epicenter, see there's always a new name :smile: Anyway we just call it my magic spot and it's towards the top towards the back and anyway when he hits it over and over omg :smile::smile:.
    Oh but yeah see I think I'm not built normal or something cuz I hear the girth is good for feeling it on the clit but I'm pretty sure my clit doesn't work normal cuz the girth is nice but I for me I think length is just awesome :smile:

4. Sirus38

Sirus38 Member

Intresting, thanks tiff for your post.

5. Sirus38

Sirus38 Member

Thanks njqt

6. Sirus38

Sirus38 Member

Does anyone else have anything to add to this thread? if so please do

7. Gisella

Gold Member

Yes I do.

I'm a girth woman myself. :biggrin1:

Fat Girths are the best way to a cock to be big and great, forget about big in lenght alone, to me!:wink:

8. Sirus38

Sirus38 Member

Thanks gisella, keep the descriptions going everyones opinion is diffrent and valid.

9. B_andyo

B_andyo New Member

but 5.5 girth is above average... try something over 6 inches and let me know.. long enough to hit anything u want on the back and girthy enough to cum just from it..

10. Principessa

Gold Member

:flirt: OMG! :05: Andyo, you just made my clit tingle. :clit:

11. B_andyo

B_andyo New Member

malco22, why not both a lot of girth and long lol

12. B_andyo

B_andyo New Member

I know njq, for some girls its a dreamm ... when it happens they become cream..
    trying to be funny lol

13. B_Jennuine73

B_Jennuine73 New Member

I love a thick cock cause my pussy just wraps around it so tight. The nerves in the walls of my vagina are stimulated so much more by a thick cock than a thin one. Length is not as important to me as thickness, and it looks like I am not the only one.
    I don't get sore from a thick cock, but will get sore from a long one (over 8.5)

14. B_andyo

B_andyo New Member

hurts as hells as my gf tells me when I hit unwanted spots. happen sometimes, when she want it through the walls.

15. linus

linus Member

You're built just fine. There is nothing odd, wrong or even different about your anatomy IMHO. I swear, when I read your posts I think that you could be my GF because she has said the exact same things that you have said on this site.

Describing our sexual habits would sound boring to most because we do it missionary like 99.9% of the time. However, it is absolutely rockin' because the slow, strong, deep thrusts hit her "magic spot" and it sends us both over the top in a very big way. She would have never had described herself as a size queen (still wouldn't in fact), but the deep pressure is the best for her. I can work her g-spot with the first few inches and I can play with her clit, but she says that the deep stuff is the most intense.

16. tiff86

tiff86 New Member

Yeah that's weird, exactly like you said, to some other people how me and my bf do it sounds sorta boring. I mean we do it missionary like 99% of the time too and a lot of times all we do is he thrusts deep to hit my magic spot over and over for a long time and I think a lot of people would say that sounds boring but it's the greatest thing ever. :smile: Yeah actually one of the cool things about this site is I've met a few other girls who sorta similar to me so I don't think I'm totally weird anymore :smile:.

17. D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

As long as you're both enjoying it, I really don't see how it's weird. Nothing wrong with missionary

18. twthick2lick

twthick2lick New Member

Albums:
    well ladies thats what i have herd too that the exps i have had too in not reel 7.5 but nice n thick 6.5"around shaft stright and smooth cut head is 7"around thanks

19. herberttd

herberttd Member

Albums:
    Yeah, don't feel alone. My GF and I are the same way. She loves to cum missionary with slow deep thrusts.

20. Sirus38

Sirus38 Member

Any more of you lovely people have anymore descriptions of the feeling of large girth or length during intercourse or can direct me to another thread which covered a similar topic

Draft saved Draft deleted