sense of humiliation in the bathroom of the gym

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by B_maxdj80, Apr 26, 2009.

1. B_maxdj80

B_maxdj80 New Member

there is ever to feel uncomfortable seeing someone younger than you with a penis much bigger than yours? happened to me ... a boy of 13 years has been stripped to take a shower and had a big penis soft like my hard ... I think that is 8in ... I felt really a worm ... and he, looked, smiled pleased ...

2. joeweekend

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Haven't had that problem. But there's not a lot you can do about it, is there? Grin and bear it, I say. But stay away from the 13 year olds - jailbait.

3. bouzib

bouzib New Member

What's the percentage of boys ged 13 with a big cock? 0.1 per cent?

4. joeweekend

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I was getting pretty big at 13 . . . but I'm a big-time show-er - which is something else the guy who started the thread should keep in mind. If that kid looked as big as you soft, he's not gonna grow much when he gets hard.

5. Stephenmass

Gold Member

Albums:
    Some are big, some are small, some are medium, and the same is true of "boys". Think back, when you were his age, weren't there some kids that had average dicks, small dicks, and even at that age big? I remember it fairly well. I also played HS Hockey in HS. Some of the other hockey players had a variety of sizes, some bigger than my own. They are just dicks, not award trophies.

6. quiteaman

quiteaman New Member

..my son is 13 and his cock is already well over 9" ...and hangs very big soft....his mother is Slavic..and genetics are huge cocks in slavic races..

7. ShowOff

ShowOff Member

are you trying to say cock size comes from your mom?????

8. Hansalami

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Go back to school and take a few more lessons on inheritance. Just about everything you have is inherited from both your parents. That goes for dicks and boobs as well.
    A feature (brown eyes, small boobs, IQ is always there, your gender determines if it developed or not.

9. D_SharronTaint

D_SharronTaint New Member

Holy shit, creepy. From personal experience and anecdotes about my nephews, its definitely possible, but ... I can't really think of that many opportunities for this to happen outside of high school sports w/ dads and trained professionals. My kid isn't shy but he doesn't shower at the regular gym because of all the creepers there, and its a nice place.

10. B_Bonky

B_Bonky New Member

Um, quite honestly I can't imagine being in a situation in which I'd be around naked boys. But maybe that's just me.

11. nattynatt

nattynatt Member

Amen to that!!

12. B_DEATHbyCARROT

B_DEATHbyCARROT New Member

Not just you... Maybe I'm wrong but the way the OP framed this I think it was meant for titillation. And someone above mentioned the word "jailbait". I think of jailbait as someone who is developed, but is too young. Like a lot of the 17yr old girls I see running around half naked. Or maybe a youngin that looks older so you wouldn't know until it's too late. Someone who could actually be a temptation. A 13 yr old is not "jailbait". A 13 yr old is just a child...

13. keyhero

keyhero Member

Albums:
    I don't understand what is the problem with men being naked inthe same room where 13 year olds are, here, in Mexico I go to this sports club, after a nice gym sesion or whatever we do there (swim, gym, yoga, tenis, etc,) we just go to the steam room or the sauna or the jacuzzi then take a shower, everyone gets naked, young and old, and none cares, it is not a sexual thing, it's just naked human body, and yes, of course there are gays there too, but that doesn't mean they are going to hit on anyone. you just have to be prude and live and let live, you don't have to be messing with anyone else.

It is really anoying that everytime someone here at lspg talks about etnicithy, age, or any other topic where the has to be a distiction or similarity between people someone gets or feels insulted when the main issue here is to support each other, just get loose guys, life is too short like to live it complaining about things that aren't so important in the end, be happy. Just imagine if I get upset everytime someone says something bad or nasty about mexicans, I would already have cancer from it, but hey, if thinking that way makes them happy, let them be, just as long as it is thinking and not actions.

14. B_Bonky

B_Bonky New Member

ok, well different strokes for different folks I guess. No pun intended. But given the culture of where I'm from, if you were naked in a room with a naked child, especially one that's not yours, and you're staring at his dick comparing it to yours.. well, I'd be worried about that situation and I probably wouldn't get into it in the first place. Yes, Americans are paranoid about that stuff for whatever reason. I'm just sayin'..

15. Robert53

Robert53 Member

Albums:
    Yes, in America the lawyers and christians have taken over by thought control. You can't even touch someone under 18 with possibility of a lawsuit! Crazy, but true.

16. D_CountdeGrandePinja

D_CountdeGrandePinja Account Disabled

Genes play a tremendous part of who we are - we are what we are - somethings are meant to be!

17. hud01

Gold Member

Go to any YMCA and you will have this. Personally I go home to shower, but not all do.

18. Hellboy0

Gold Member

Albums:
    I really don't get the humiliation issue, guys. It's like getting humiliated because some guy has blonde hair, or a sixth toe.

Probably says more about how much credence someone places on the size of a dick as an indicator of importance...or sexual prowess. A big dick does NOT automatically make you a good lover or any more masculine.

Saying that, it is weird seeing a young one with a massive cock at the pool showers I go to occasionally. Im not supposed to be looking but hey, I'm human. And I don't leer. LOL

Draft saved Draft deleted