Sensitive head...

billmipo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was just wondering , i am uncut but when ever i touch the head its sensitive. I Wouldn't say it hurts more like very uncomfortable, but if someone touches it, it does make me flinch.... Does anyone know how to make it un-sensitive? Or has any one had the same problem ? Much appreciated for the help fella's... :)

D_Sal_Manilla

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm the same... i just figured this was normal same I too am uncut and the head is not used to being bare. Only happens when i get horny in my trousers.

Charles Finn

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
when i was younger i used to use the shower head to help me not be so sensitive but it only helped a little now even though i was cut at birth i have always hated using lube to jack off with i have plenty of shaft to play with so my head is still very sensitive

DiabloBoi

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I find that most cockheads are sensitive, except for a number of circumsized one's which are as dead as a doornail. Lol. Of course, uncut cocks tend to have more sensitive heads.

Anyway...

If you feel your sensitivity is something of concern, here are a few suggestions;

1) First, try focussing some on your dickhead when you masturbate. No need to grab it hard or go too fast, just be gentle and soft with it for brief periods when you jack off. Keep this up regularly and as time goes by, see if you can increase the durations and intensity. Lube will help.

2) There is a sort of sex aid you can use to dampen the sensitivity of your dickhead during sex, but I'm not sure where it is sold as I've never bought it, just seen it around once or twice. It is a sort of gel, I believe, and it will make your dickhead less responsive to manipulation, while not effecting your hard on. I think durex make it, or at least used to but I could be wrong. Hopefully you can still find this online somewhere.

Just remember though, for some people there will be no real solution. You may just have a dickhead that is naturally on crack. If that is the case and you find no alternative methods of practice that help or work, it might be best to tell your sexual partners to be mindful and careful with you. It's nothing to be ashamed of after all. I mean if your sexual partner said you were too big and to be careful when you fuck them, would you think they were pathetic? No.

Well maybe I would but I'm not talking about me.

Anyway, hope that helped.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
If you just started skinning back, give it some time.
Think of it as being like opening your eyes for the first time, to find bright light.
It can take a couple of months to adjust.
If you have always been skinning back, you just have a sensitive head.
This happens sometimes, to circumcised or uncircumcised guys. Not a lot is known about it.