Sensitive head

Cherished Member
Media
hi

I am uncut and have a very sensitive head, especially the corona part, I tried to retrieve my foreskin and rub it sometimes but still it is so sensitive, I cannot maintain head outside all the time when soft (hard it is okay).
Any suggestions?

soundsgreat87

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Usually the suggestion is to gently introduce it by doing stuff such as letting the water run over it in the shower (not directly! just dribbling water on it). It'll take a little time to get used to it, but maybe only a few weeks. Good luck!

Crowe

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually, let this not bother you I have the same "problem" although it isn't really a problem.
Sometimes when I get head it seems like too much but then I'll just say something like slow down or w/e and it's fine.
Communication.

svrocks

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm uncut and was just like you when I first retracted my foreskin fully. It took time and getting used to and you should do it at your own pace. Having your glans exposed while showering is a good start. Let water run on it. That's probably as gentle as it's going to get.

Rarefied

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you want a quick fix, pull back your foreskin and leave it retracted 24/7 for about two weeks. At first it'll feel really uncomfortable rubbing against your underwear, but after about the first week it'll be tolerable, and by the end of the second you'll be pretty much used to it. It's an effective means to reduce some of the hypersensitivity. If you want to go further you can leave it even longer.

It's something I did a few years ago and the outcome has been really positive. My dick is more versatile now and I can use it in different ways without worrying about hurting the head, and it's especially useful if you have a partner who's a bit rough with it.