Sensitive Issue - Close to home for me

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Actually, my punishment for them's better: First, start off by milking them. Then, when they're good and hard . . . I'm sure you know the rest. Only way to deal with a rapist.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
I agree, it's sick that NAMBLA can refer to their behavior as "love". Even worse, they view themselves as advocates for children's rights.

jessinathensga: This is a somewhat hard thing to talk about ... I was by people very close...

bubbles: :-[yes i was i was 6 yrs old went on till i was 8 yrs old when we finally moved from calf i have had alot of promblems because of it . i always go for the most abusive relationships it seems it has taken alot of therpy to get through it how does it feel to have lost ones virginity at the age of 6 it was rape repeatedly

Vigilante: I have a problem with god because of it...He gave us free will but...I think molestation...because of how horrible it is...unjustifies god creating us...It's torture and some of it...especially in third world countries is worse than people can imagine...I'd rather never have lived than be molested...Luckily I wasn't but I kinda guess i'd rather have me be molested than someone else...I have a good life now away from seeing kids tortured and stuff...so id rather me be molested than a kid who is still there

Vigilante: I probably shouldn't say this but I am going to anyways...When I was 9 my still lover and I...started having a semisexual relationship...he is a lot older and all but he wasn't doing anything for him...he was trying to make me feel safe and that not all sex is bad...we didn't have intercouse until I was 12...I don't feel I was molested...he made sure I understood everything about it long before we did something...People are going to consider this molestation but I don't...and thanks to all the people who participated in this

ruscular: Im surprise with the statistic of family members molesting of their own.

This has happen to my niece from her uncle from my in-laws side of the family. She turn him in to her dad and explain what he tried to do, and the first moment he got the uncle tried commiting suicide in his neice home in the family bathroom with multiple knife stabs.

I look upon this as torture to my niece twice over. I think he tried to make her feel gulity for turning him in to the uncle's brother( her father ) by trying to take his own life.

It took almost 3 years after that for her to be able to open dialogue with me, and my brother because of that incident.
Because she didn't feel safe with any uncle. She just recently invited me to stay at her place if I ever came to her town. So that a big step for her.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
So basically, if I've got this correctly, your sister's daughter was molested by her father's brother and so she told her father, at which time her father's brother committed suicide. (The problem is, your particular choice of words defied the laws of linguistics by saying half as much with twice as many words.)

Yeah, the guilt's typical with molestation; what's bad is, most child molestors don't even know what they're doing is wrong, just like how rapists search for just one smile from their victim so they can be vindicated.

Oh, interestingly, the taboo on incest is universal.

Vigilante: I think way more kids are molested than people think...I think it's more than half the population of the world...that have been molested as children...or will be sometime in their life

ruscular: Yes jonB! you got it right-emphasis was on that it was from the other side of the family-However that being said, I have never met anyone with more integrity than my sister husband. He is at loss for word to explain his own brother's behavior.

The perp's is now divorce and was lator reveal that he was charge for flashing himself on a young girl on the commuter train.

The reason for the whole family visit was to show off his newborn baby girl. Now because of this they are both giving up the child to ex-wife mother.

ruscular: Another bizarre situation- I was a paperboy and had a guy at the end of my route invited me in for hot chocolate because it was very cold outside. Well I waited for my hot chocolate to kewl down, but he then proceed to massage me and held me down firmly. He was bigger than me. I didn't try to fight him and he was feeling me up between my legs. I then ask for more marshmellow if he had any. So he went to the kicthen and went and got my shit and left. Before I even got back to the house to tell my mom. I get a phone call from the newspaper company that I can no longer have the route for refusing to deliver the paper to that perps house.

Anyway back then nobody beleive me, however many years lator the son of that guy got busted for jacking off in public park while watching woman in the park on his lunch break. So now my mom thinks that it did happen. There is more to this guy, but basically just to show that kids have more rights now then they did back 30 years.

Vigilante: Thanks to everyone participating in this thread, and a nice site for erotic stories (you can post them too) is ASSTR.org...It's a nonprofit..."Alt. Sex Stories Text Repository"

ruscular: excuse me?

a nice site for erotic sex stories?

I dont think its nice at all, please explain cause it almost sound if your reading this for entertainment, and I feel I just spilled my gut about something I consider tragic. I think the other's may have regarded this topic of child molestation as something that we dont want to happen..

Vigilante: It's a nice site but what I'm trying to say is it has a lot of stuff with children in it...they can't filter that stuff out...I'm sorry I wasn't clear...I was kinda just talking without thinking

Vigilante: I guess I sound like an ass...What happens to children is really horrible and I'm just trying to show how common these perverts are...I just am not very good at speaking...Soooo sorry

ORCABOMBER: Erm, we're not looking for paedo-kicks. Some of the members here have been brutally scarred, possibly for life because of their past in some way, it was in bad taste to bring up as 'stories board'.

Show some fucking sympathy!
Please.

ruscular: Okay I understand! thanks for clearing that up. I tend to be sensitive about this subject and more people should be aware of it.

about 3 years ago I was working at a Karate banquet and as the party wore on to the end they had a 9 year old strutting and dancing like micheal jackson, and then he started stripping and humping a pole on the dance floor and his mom while holding booze in her hand was helping the child stripping on stage and everyone was cheering him on. Well I put a stop to it and got reprimanded by the chef and the assist manager. The general manager came back from vacation and heard what went on ,and she got fired for standing up for me, thern I got fired about a week lator.

The kid was down to his underwear, and I was the bartender and got pull from my bar to watch this as the employee told me I had to watch. It was my duty to stop this or I would be the one paying fine thru the ass. I did not have the license to serve at a strip club, not too mention the kid was not old enough to do this.

What surprise me that only my former general manager could see that this was not legal. Just about everyone that talk to me thought that she was out of line for addressing this issue.

I think people aren't thinking of the consequences!

ORCABOMBER: Ruscular, you did the right thing!

I'm disgusted at their behaviour though. I mean, it might be funny, but pole-dancing is just dodgy. Couldn't they just have left it at the "Michael" stage?

Some people...

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Well, a nine-year-old boy stripping would be Michael's wet dream. Sadly, that's how bad America is: People don't put two and two together to realize nine-year-olds shouldn't be doing stripteases.

ORCABOMBER: Deeply worrying though, isn't it?

I mean, in the UK, I'd be jailed for having a camcorder of that.