Sensitive

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by tony1961, Oct 28, 2009.

1. tony1961

tony1961 New Member

I have a question for the ladies, my wife and I have a good sex life and she orgasms almost every time we have sex but she does need clitoral stimulation. However, when she has cum she won’t let me touch her pussy because it’s too sensitive. Is this normal and is there any way that I can get over it? I would love to be able to give her multiple orgasms.

2. nolbaby

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    umm... i had a girlfriend like that once. what the hell do you mean "can you get over it"? she cums, you make her do it, and you have a good sex life... these are pretty nice problems to have, pal.

shit sorry. to answer your question- my chick never "got over" it and never had multiples and got sensitive after. she also wasn't "a freak" in the sheets or anything. pretty tame person sexually. i dunno, try just laying on her and stay inside her when she cums, then slowly, and i mean SLOWWWWLY start friction again after letting her recover for a minute

3. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    Have you asked her what she wants? Maybe she doesn't want to find a way to be multi-orgasmic. Maybe she likes it the way it is, and if you're saying the sex is great for you, I don't see the problem. If she doesn't want to, there's nothing for you to get over.

4. EllieP

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    Yes, it's sensitive!!! Why do you think I slap your head like a mosquito? I can be multi-orgasmic, but not twice or more in a row.

Hubby sounds a lot like you, Tony. He really wants to please me and mistakenly thinks giving me multiple orgasms is the only way. Trust me, with me you have pleased me more than enough - now stop!!! I mean it, I feel like my head and toes are going to explode, and if you keep doing that it's just going to go from fantastic to hurting, and that's not a good thing. Now penetration is different. After orgasm I simply want him in me, and that feels heavenly.

Of course, he tells me the same thing after oral sex. When he cums he doesn't want me down there licking him or anything. He's finished so come up here and cuddle. His penis gets very, very sensitive, and I've even made him double over trying to see how far he'll go.

So he understands it, now you've got to try.

Not all of us are made the same way. Some women can go on and on, I've heard. I'm not one of them and it sounds like your girlfriend isn't either.

5. B_ytcorp

B_ytcorp New Member

EllieP summed that one up pretty nicely, sometimes that's all you need

Draft saved Draft deleted