SENSITIVITY AFTER SHOOTING A LOAD

Phil_Andros: After I shoot a load, the head of my cock becomes sore and continued sucking is uncomfortable. My knee-jerk reaction is to force the guy's head down on my dick to get him to stop sucking and just let my cum flow into his mouth; however, this action is not good etiquette and can turn a guy off. Do any other guys have this problem, and how is it best handled? Thanks.
???

Max

Sexy Member
Media
I'm not sure what you can do about it. Probably you just need to tell your partner.

One other possibility might be gradually to increase your striking rate, which may reduce that sore feeling eventualy, as the glans gets accustomed to more action. Pretty often I stay hard and need to come again after the first orgasm, and so that period of oversensitivity when I don't want any contact reduces almost to vanishing point. Sometimes I just carry on without any pause at all.

I know all about soreness though, it gets you in the end ;)

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
[quote author=Phil_Andros link=board=sex;num=1080579365;start=0#0 date=03/29/04 at 08:47:04]After I shoot a load, the head of my cock becomes sore and continued sucking is uncomfortable.  My knee-jerk reaction is to force the guy's head down on my dick to get him to stop sucking and just let my cum flow into his mouth; however, this action is not good etiquette and can turn a guy off.  Do any other guys have this problem, and how is it best handled? Thanks.???[/quote]
Is the use of a condom out of the question? If the sucker really wants your cock, he/she shouldn't take exception to its being sheathed. Just explain the reason for it. Helpful? ???

L