Sensitivity Disappearing (not circumcised)

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Mark, it's not gotten any better. Before my glans were always moist and there was a distinct odour. I do not have this anymore and I don't understand why. I may have to set an appt with my GP.

My diet has not changed at all.

I am not prescribed any medication and I am not experiencing dry skin. I don't understand why this is happening.

It sounds like a visit to your GP is a great idea. The internet is a great sounding board for this sort of stuff, but the professionals are definitely the people to go to when you're out of ideas.

Good luck.

vindicator

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Your penis is probably still growing and that might account for the changes you're seeing.

When you're soft (normal resting state), does your foreskin cover your entire head? If it doesn't now, did it before? Your penis might be growing and as a result you're foreskin is allow your glans to dry out. That also would explain why you don't have the distinct smell.

henry8888

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
stop masturbating for a week and then see how sensitive it is.I stopped for 3 weeks recently because it wasnt as sensitive as i thought it should be, even after a week it was sensitive but after the 3 it was very sensitive.

Reactions: Jagtstein

Uncutpete

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
No Soap!!
No Vaseline!!
No Moisturizer!!
Wash with warm water only!
Let your foreskin cover the glans normally!
Here is the hard part, refrain from masturbating for a week, perhaps two.

As has been said, the tissue of your foreskin and glans is not 'skin.' It does not need to be moisturized. Soap and creams mess up the normal functioning of your foreskin. Leave it all alone, wash with warm water every day, don't jack off. Give yourself a couple of weeks and see how you are. Your penis will probably go back to normal functioning, though probably not as highly sensitive as when you were a kid. If you still are very insensitive there, see a urologist.

Reactions: Jagtstein