sensitivity during oral sex

DJM277: When I was circumcised I was left with most my frenulum still intact which I feel very fortunate to still have.One thing I notice the is how sensitive my cockhead is during oral sex especially if it's been several days since I have had it. I am not talking after I cum that's to be expected.It happens right in the beginning. it is almost to the point where it impossible to bear although I love the feeling.I was curious if any guys hear also have a hightened sensitivity while have oral sex perform on him?
Jay

Hairyguy_28: Hi,

I too have a very sensitive glans, I am still intact however. My foreskin is long enough to stay over the head while erect so maybe a life of complete protection has something to do with that ;) All I know is after I've plateaued for the first time during sex, my head gets very very sensitive, to the point that I can't stand any direct stimulation other than my foreskin gliding across the head when I do cum.

Was gonna post links to pics but perhaps a seperate thread is more appropriate for that... anyway good to hear I'm not alone in the hypersensitivity thing.

Hairyguy_28

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
[quote author=DJM277 link=board=sex;num=1073862600;start=0#0 date=01/11/04 at 15:01:00]

"...When I was circumcised I was left with most my frenulum still intact which I feel very fortunate to still have.One thing I notice the is how sensitive my cockhead is... especially if it's been several days since I have had it..."

[/quote]

Count you blessings.

This illustrates why many of us guys who are "cut" feel we're "missing out" on that "super sensitivity" thing.

For myself?

Don't know what in the heck you're talking about! :(

norseman: Yup, I'm circumcised as well and I get so sensitive during oral that I almost can't stand it. It's wierd, it's not like an entreme arousal that makes me shoot faster or anything, it's just THE MOST INTENSE pleasure/pain sensation. I also get hypersensitive after I cum, making it almost painful to keep fucking or to be sucked . Never get either of these sensations with masturbation, but that's still a nice and convenient way to get off.

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
Okay....

I believe I do need to qualify what I meant earlier by not being "super sensitive" in the glans area....

Both fellas who followed me from my original post are apparently "cut" (like me) and they report the wonderful sensitivity just after ejaculating. If you guys mean that almost "ticklish" (yes, sort of almost "unbearable" type feeling) then, well I notice that, too. I kinda like it myself and don't necessarily have to stop all touching for the moment like "I'm unable to stand any more for awhile." No, not at all. --Far from it in many ways.

btw--I had taken notice to that "ticklish" sensation following ejaculation only a little while ago, really-- (probably had been there all along.) The way I first noticed it was using the "palming" method whereby one rubs just the glans itself in the palm of the hand (with lube, that is). It does feel somewhat euphoric to do that! ;)

What I suspect though, is with my being further along in years than many who post here (and hearing of all THEIR heightened sensitivity, even being circumcised!) that over time, my glans having being fully exposed with no skin covering (as it's supposed to naturally have), well--things (sensitivity wise) HAVE gone downhill, at least somewhat. For me, it's really not until near (or just after) "shooting" that I get that "ticklish" feeling at all that I mentioned. Otherwise, not so much of that "extra-pleasurable" sensation stuff like I'm reading about here....at least for me.

And, from how others have spoken of it, I know for a fact the frenulum must produce some kind of wonderful sensations for a guy. I sure as heck (still) don't know what THAT'S all about! :-/

Don't anyone worry about me, though.
I'm STILL finding plenty of ways to stay quite happy, nonetheless. ( -hehe. )

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe I'm in the minority here. I find it a lot harder to cum from oral sex than through intercourse. Blowjobs feel great, but only a handful of women have been able to bring me off that way. And if she does manage to, it's pretty damn intense. One gf who could do it would get me off once with her mouth and then climb aboard. I can usually cum twice per session and the second time takes a long time, so it was a pretty good routine!

roedhunt: Is ever teeth a factor? I mean aside from the frenulum? I ask because every once in awhile the front teeth barely skim the surface and I panic thinking I hurt them.

I know each man is different in the pressures of oral sex. What is the most common pleasure? Tight lips? Loose wet lips? Only attention to the glans? Or do most of you like the penis going all the way in... (like we could deep throat you guys..yea right)... ;D

Max

Sexy Member
Media
Roedhunt,

Teeth (or the fear of them) would be a big negative factor for me. I am very content (I have to be) with 'nursing' at the tip of the glans.

palladen: A gentle teeth nibble is always good. It the fast and furious then scraped by incisors that makes me hit the ceiling, and not in a good way.
Most men of more than average come to realize that ,unless the girl is a sword swallower, the tongue, lips, hands and a hungry appetite for meat can MORE than compensate :)

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[quote author=roedhunt link=board=sex;num=1073862600;start=0#7 date=01/17/04 at 05:27:47]Is ever teeth a factor? I mean aside from the frenulum? I ask because every once in awhile the front teeth barely skim the surface and I panic thinking I hurt them.[/quote]

In my case, teeth are always bad. It's the fastest way to ruin a blowjob for me. Granted, I'm bigger than average and some women have small mouths, but sometimes her mannerisms indicate that this is her technique and she's sure I'll like it. I'll tell her to use less teeth and sometimes that helps. If it doesn't, then I quickly indicate that I have to taste her or fuck her or whatever RIGHT NOW! If it's a long-term relationship, then I've found that it's not a big deal because we learn what the other one wants and doesn't want.

The better answer though is that I think it's really important not to assume that what worked for one partner will work for another. I don't like teeth, but other guys probably do. Some women love to have their clit sucked on directly, but with others that would be a big mistake. I think you just have to take it slow and sense your partner's reaction. I guess that's the bigger issue with me and teeth, right? If she sees that I wince and gasp when she rakes her teeth across me, she should be noticing that. And I should be giving her honest feedback too. It's not the teeth per se that's the probem.

Maybe it all goes back to communication after all!

trent: i wish, i can never reach an orgasm while recieving oral sex. ive had a girl give me head for over 45 minutes and i still couldnt get off. i talked to alot of my friends about it and they all said they can get off in like 15 minutes. anyone have an explination?

hugefan69:
i wish, i can never reach an orgasm while recieving oral sex. ive had a girl give me head for over 45 minutes and i still couldnt get off.  i talked to alot of my friends about it and they all said they can get off in like 15 minutes.  anyone have an explination?

I'm not trying to be a smartass here, but maybe you're jerking off too much?

norseman: Geez big,
I'm sorry to hear you can't get off that way. it's one of my favorite methods. The visual of some gal or guy honking on my sword is a turn on by itself. Cumming that way is a very powerful feeling. I guess the problem begs the question "Has this happened with more than one partner ?" If it's only one set of lips that has failed to get you off, I might question the "sucker" so to speak. If this has never worked for you, yet you get aroused and get pleasure from it, I'd have to wonder if there's some deep seated mental revulsion at the notion of shooting in someone's mouth. I don't think that's all that uncommon. Just a thought.... I don't have a degree in this sort of thing and don't know the particulars of your situation. I hope that its something that you can work out if you care to. Practicing can be fun !!!!

Norse

roedhunt: Well, first of, let me clarify.. what I meant was, it happened every once in a blue moon (the teeth grazing the skin). Has it happened to you and if the bj is going great, do you just ignore the one time?

As for not enjoying oral sex.. That is too bad. Perhaps its true that either you have a sucky partner (no pun intended), or something happened to you when you were younger.

Next time, have her go slooooow, then close your eyes and feel every sensation. Fantasize even....

Good Luck.

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[quote author=roedhunt link=board=sex;num=1073862600;start=0#14 date=01/20/04 at 23:56:30]Well, first of, let me clarify.. what I meant was, it happened every once in a blue moon (the teeth grazing the skin). Has it happened to you and if the bj is going great, do you just ignore the one time?[/quote]

I didn't mean to imply that I don't enjoy it. I just can't usually climax that way. As long as she keeps her teeth out of the way, I'm pretty damn happy to get one. :)

ChgoBigDikLuvr: [quote author=palladen link=board=sex;num=1073862600;start=0#9 date=01/18/04 at 10:01:30]A gentle teeth nibble is always good.

Thank you, palladen, for the validation. As an avid oral servicer, I like to incorporate a variety of techniques, including the deliberate, gentle use of teeth. The sound of it seems to bring out mens' castration anxieties, but those who have been the recipient of my cautious use of teeth have been pleasantly surprised.