Sensitivity During Sex

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Cale2, Apr 17, 2008.

1. Cale2

Cale2 New Member

Hey guys,

I have pretty tight foreskin. With spit or lube it's not too challenging to pull the skin back, but the head of my penis is sensitive as hell. Blow jobs are almost painful and I have to stop him after a few seconds. Any good ideas for making it less sensitive?

Also, somewhat related -- I am extremely ticklish. Makes foreplay almost impossible with him. Any nice, light touches anywhere on my body make me jump and giggle uncontrollably, and I lose it. Any ways around it?

Thanks for the advice, gang.

2. D_Terry_Taintickler

D_Terry_Taintickler New Member

Yeah I used to be uncontrollably ticklish. Thing is, the only way to desensitize any level of sensitivity is to overwhelm the nerves. They need to be damaged, so to speak, so that they don't freak out at the slightest touch. Your cock, too, but it sounds like that is rather uncomfortable. So, basically you have to soldier up and take it like a man. Master your nerves, ignore it as long as you can each time, and eventually the sensations will diminish.

I'm guessing when you j/o you don't go anywhere near the head; you stick to the shaft and anywhere the foreskin covers, am I right? If I am, get used to touching everything. Grab your dick with one hand, lube the other up, and smother the hell out of your uncovered head. It's really the only way. Do it like, every three days. You should be good in a month-ish with any consistency.

Uncomfortable is one thing, real pain is another. You'll have to dive in head first to your senses. Just don't hurt yourself.

3. ryan62

ryan62 New Member

I know exactly what you mean. I am also extemely sensitive. I have a long foreskin and the head of my penis is rarely exposed even during sex. I have no solution except your partner needs to know to leave it alone and work your foreskin and shaft rather than your head.

4. avg_joe

Gold Member

How about the foreskin surgery? Consult with your doctor.

5. brinzaulsschwul

Gold Member

Try keeping your foreskin pulled back, use soft cotton underwear that should help firm up the glans, as for ticklish as your man to be firmer so he is not just barely touching your skin, tell him to be rougher - enjoy!

Draft saved Draft deleted