Sensitivity issues....?

D_N Flay Table

Experimental Member
Media
Hello everyone..
Deej here...
So.... My girlfriend is a professional Domme.
And she was giving me a taste of some CBT.
And she was surprised that some of the things that she was doing to me were not getting a reaction that she suspected....
Most notably when she pinched the head of my cock, and the Sulcus and corona area my reaction time was delayed..
I could feel pressure... But I wouldn't describe it as unpleasent, or maybe painful..
Now she has done this once or twice before.. ;)
And she told me that MOST men that arn't regulars at this kind of play would have a much more intese reaction to this...

It got me wondering...

Am I not very sensitive down there?

When I get off I notice it is mostley due to stimulation around the base of the penis, and never the head... as a matter of fact, I can barley feel anything that is going on from about 2/3'rds up.
like I said, I can feel pressure, but nothing at all what I could describe as sensation... like if you were to take a pen and put it on the the tip, or on any area twards the tip... and my eyes were closed, I coudn't tell you where it was on the penis.. make sense?

Anywho....

Lil Help?

Deej

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
Less sensitivity down there is possible because you are cut... I don't want to start the cut-uncut-discussion. But your head is less sensitive when you are cut, and because of that it needs more stimulation then an uncut one.
I notice this when cut guys jerk off, they can really rub their heads like it is nothing, but I'm uncut and rubbing my head does hurt because it is too sensitive.
So maybe you need even harder stimulation down there :wink:

fak_et

Experimental Member
Media
Your brain has a lot to do with it. when you are aroused, you get a lot more feedback from stimuli. Your brain blocks off a lot of sensation when not aroused so you aren't feeling stuff from every day contact.

So that has a lot to do with it.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not all men find the same things pleasurable.

Exactly.
In my experience, every man has a different "hot spot" - current bf is most sensitive on the sides of his glans (not frenulum and he masturbates with the shaft only), so I have to curl my tongue around the glans when blowing him.

An ex, with a longish foreskin, loved sessions of (hard) biting and pulling over the glans, but couldn't hold out for more than a minute if I licked under and around his balls. Another is crazy for a tongue in the urethra.

Doesn't mean there's anything wrong with you, just that she has to learn what's specifically pleasurable to your body. Which I'm sure is a lot of fun. :biggrin: