Sensitivity. Penis.

mrbulge

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
just a discusiion i was having wih a friend.

does circumcision stop the feeling and make you last longer... i dnt beilive this but he says it works for him, after the first few months that is..

explain.. disagree or agree anyone.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
... does circumcision stop the feeling and make you last longer...
There isn't a consensus.

There are two groups of men who could know: [1] Those who were cut after they were sexually active, and, [2] those who were cut but later "restored" [actually regenerated] their foreskins. As many know, I'm in the latter group. Only those who have been sexually active both ways could know. So it's all anecdotal and varies per individual.

Many men in group 1 say they "last longer". But likewise many men in group 2 say they "last longer". Some men in group 1 say they have less sensitivity but others in that group say they have more. Things are more consistent in group 2. Many in group 2 say they have more sensitivity and few or none say they have less or the same. I myself have more sensitivity ... enough to be noticeable but not dramatic. I also "last longer" now. That too is enough to be noticeable but not dramatic.
i dnt beilive this but he says it works for him, after the first few months that is..
The "first few months" is a very important time span. The feeling is new and there hasn't been enough time for keratin to build up. It'll take some years for keratin to build up and 2 or 3 decades for loss of sensitivity to kick in. I'll say "the jury is still out."

chico8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
just a discusiion i was having wih a friend.

does circumcision stop the feeling and make you last longer... i dnt beilive this but he says it works for him, after the first few months that is..

explain.. disagree or agree anyone.

You're 18, is your friend the same age? When guys are younger they tend to shoot pretty quickly, over time ,most guys will take longer to cum. So, for those looking to last longer, circumcision is probably only an "age specific" remedy. If he was cut, ten years from now he might well regret the fact if it takes him an hour to reach orgasm.