sensitivity

ilwon

Just Browsing
Media
I was wonder if anyone had this problem. Everytime I have sex my penis is too sensitive to touch, heck it almost hurts so sex really isnt enjoyable to me. How can I make it less sensitive. should I use some kind of numbing cream?

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
The numbing creams or anything else apart from just getting used to the sensations and learning to control your orgasm aren't recommended. They might permanenty desensetise your penis. Try rubbing with sandpaper though :p

blackwood

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by ilwon@Apr 21 2005, 12:57 AM
I was wonder if anyone had this problem. Everytime I have sex my penis is too sensitive to touch, heck it almost hurts so sex really isnt enjoyable to me. How can I make it less sensitive. should I use some kind of numbing cream?
[post=302707]Quoted post[/post]​

ilwon,

It's supposed to be exguisitely sensitive in accomplishing copulation. Be thankful and enjoy, it is a benefit of sex play. Have your partner orally moisten the head wiith salavia. BUT don't use anesthetics to numb yourself. Enter your partner and just hold in place. It should all work out to the point that you can enjoy the experience.

I say enjoy, ENjoy, ENJOY! I think that's why we are capable of sex at anytime. Manage the experience and.................

b.

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Oh! I have a somewhat amusing anecdote!

My friend is a paramedic, and like, one of his friends on the force (team?) has sensitivity issues in that he's a 45 second man. So, what does he do? He takes some topical lidocain (sp?) from the rig. He gets home and wants a blow job. So like, before he sticks it in his girlfriend's mouth, he put some on without telling her. She starts sucking, and the left side of her face goes numb. She thought she was having a stroke! And he STILL refused to tell her! So like, they get to the hospital, and he had to confess to the doc.

blackwood

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by surferboy@Apr 23 2005, 12:58 PM
Oh! I have a somewhat amusing anecdote!

My friend is a paramedic, and like, one of his friends on the force (team?) has sensitivity issues in that he's a 45 second man. So, what does he do? He takes some topical lidocain (sp?) from the rig. He gets home and wants a blow job. So like, before he sticks it in his girlfriend's mouth, he put some on without telling her. She starts sucking, and the left side of her face goes numb. She thought she was having a stroke! And he STILL refused to tell her! So like, they get to the hospital, and he had to confess to the doc.
[post=303742]Quoted post[/post]​

surferboy

Very funnie, VERY Funnie!

b.........

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Ilwon -- When I was in my teens I would have something similar ... orgasms during sex were so intense, and my tool felt so sensitive, that sex was almost painful. Eventually, with more experience, things got a bit more manageable for me, or maybe I just got used to the sensation. If you are a younger guy, I think it may be something you will just grow out of. Steve

MYDEEPTHROAT

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by ilwon@Apr 29 2005, 10:10 PM
no i am 34
[post=306286]Quoted post[/post]​

I'm older than you and I suffer from extreme sensitivity after I have climaxed as well !

No Problem during SEX ... oral or anal ... but extreme sensitivity after orgasm for 30-60 seconds ... :-(

Was it actually 'during' sex ... or ... immediately after orgasm ???

I should mention, I started out as uncut ... finally having it done at 19 ...

:)

LongNights

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am not very sensitive in the organ, so to say. I tend to find that I need a great deal of mental stimuli to achieve orgasm. I would tend to assume this would allow me to go for hours without the need or severe urge to pop.

-LongNights-