Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
What's the most *sensual* experience you've ever had with a buddy or group of men? For example,

-Unexpectedly going to a health club with a buddy and discovering that no one in his club sauna covers with towels?

-going on a camping trip with buddies and temperatures fall to a level requiring sharing sleeping bags to conserve body heat?

-borrowing a protective cup from a baseball teammate?

-being out on the golf course and getting soaked to the bone and everyone can tell that you're freeballing?

-Playing naked in the university dorm hallways during those visit days to freak out the visitors?

Gay or straight, there's an aspect of male bonding that can be homo-erotically charged, but it can be cool depending on how you process the experience during and afterwards... I guess it depends on what you thought of the 'spark...'

I think it would be fun to hear the experiences of guys on this board especially!

lib0

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I see what you mean about bonding. My parents were always struggling financially and so me and my 3 brothers all shared one small room and the same queen size bed till we went off to college/out on our own. Of course when my older brother Case got to 14 and started sleeping naked we all wanted to be like the big brother and did the same, and still do to this day. We had the man room, it was nice, no barriers and no hangups.

hungeasy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i have a couple...
the past couple new years i feel asleep in the same bed as 2 other guys and we all slep without shirts with just our underwear on

i live in a quad with three other guys at school so we walk around and hangout freely

me and my home friends are extremely close and were all able to sleep together if need be

uhhh i'll think of more if they come to mind

lib0

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Yeah mom never went in the man room.

There was a lot of cuddling (non sexual). Just the other day my bro was really down and just lying around and he asked if I could hold him. Sometimes you just need the love of another man.