Sensual Massage

DrD: Do any of you enjoy getting massages, sensual or legit cmt style? I have enjoyed full body sensual massage for years now and always enjoy going to someone new and seeing their reaction to my size (almost 10" hard). I most enjoy finding independent providers, especially mature women (30s and up) who work out of their home. I sometimes don't know whether they provide the proverbial "happy ending" (hand job) or anything more, since most want to keep it very discreet over the telephone. I went to one two years ago, an older woman, probably early 50s, nice looking and very pleasant. When I met her I thought she was straight massage for sure. But when I got on the table after taking a shower, I left myself undraped and she just asked if I wanted a towel or not. I think the masseuse sometimes doesn't know what the client wants and so there is a little bit of dancing around it. Anyway, she began a very nice massage, shoulders, back, arms, and then legs, all while I was on my tummy. I had my cock down and she could get a look at it while she was working on the back of my thighs, which was giving me a slight hard on. She worked up to my butt and began making some very soft almost acidental brushes against my balls and on my inner thighs. I moaned and raised my hips a little and that was an open invitation to her. I think she was glad to see I was responding to her touch. She just continued, and then reached under and very lightly stroked my rod. I love it just being touched like that. I think she was flattering me, but she gasped and laughed a little when she took a firmer hold and moved her hand up and down the shaft. After a lot of teasing she had me turn over and brought me to a wonderful orgasm with her hands. She kept looking at it and saying "wow" and smiling.
I've had a lot of interesting and fun experiences with masseuses, some of whom had no intention of giving a sensual massage but were arousing me anyway. I enjoy seeing their reaction.
Any similar experiences with massage?
Dr D

ManInLondon

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Originally posted by DrD@Jan 14 2005, 07:11 PM
Anyway, she began a very nice massage, shoulders, back, arms, and then legs, all while I was on my tummy. I had my cock down and she could get a look at it while she was working on the back of my thighs, which was giving me a slight hard on. She worked up to my butt and began making some very soft almost acidental brushes against my balls and on my inner thighs. I moaned and raised my hips a little and that was an open invitation to her. I think she was glad to see I was responding to her touch. She just continued, and then reached under and very lightly stroked my rod. I love it just being touched like that. I think she was flattering me, but she gasped and laughed a little when she took a firmer hold and moved her hand up and down the shaft. After a lot of teasing she had me turn over and brought me to a wonderful orgasm with her hands. She kept looking at it and saying "wow" and smiling.
I've had a lot of interesting and fun experiences with masseuses, some of whom had no intention of giving a sensual massage but were arousing me anyway. I enjoy seeing their reaction.
Dr D
[post=274635]Quoted post[/post]​

A few years ago at a swimming pool with separate sauna (this was before the days of plush gyms) there was a guy of about 60 who ran the sauna area. He had been a sports masseur in his youth and there was an area where he gave massages, which were conducted on a table which was in a wet area so a hose could be used.
He'd start with me lying on my back with a towel placed over my groin area and as with Dr D after a while a hand would get closer to my genitals and would eventually brush my balls or cock which would of course grow hard as a rock lifting my towel. He would continue a very professional massage hosing me down with warm water each time I turned over, but slowly paying more and more attention to my genital area until eventually he would take my bulging cock between his fingers and wank me off. Either massaging my balls or fingering my arse as he brought me to a climax. It was totally matter of fact. He never used his mouth and although he wore a pair of shorts I never saw him with a hardon. He never said a word as he did this and once I had shot over my stomach he just hosed me off and I said thankyou and went for a sauna.

The sauna area was situated round the corner from the massage table, but if I sat right in the corner of the sauna I was able to see the bottom half of the massage table, and on the times I used to go I'd often see the lower half of a man being brought to a climax, in almost exactly the same way that I was.

I carried on going for massages for a couple of years until the place closed down, and if I wasn't able to have a massage, when alone in the sauna I would wank my wad watching someone else being wanked.

It was not a gay sauna, and although I am sure a lot of the guys he masturbated were gay, I am sure loads of them must have been 'straight' and just allowed the guy to empty their balls for the hell of it. From what I managed to see, after brushing the guys genitals if he didn't erect then a move wasn't made.

Out of interest are there many straight guys out there who would allow another man to wank or suck them off, simply because they felt horny, even though the guy himself wasn't a turn on?

I reckon he must have wanked of hundreds of guys during his time there and the experience of this rather clinical massage still remains one of my horniest memories. It's a job I wouldn't have minded doing for a while.

A316X:
Originally posted by EnglishMan+Jan 18 2005, 10:17 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(EnglishMan &#064; Jan 18 2005, 10:17 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-DrD@Jan 14 2005, 07:11 PM
  Anyway, she began a very nice massage, shoulders, back, arms, and then legs, all while I was on my tummy.  I had my cock down and she could get a look at it while she was working on the back of my thighs, which was giving me a slight hard on.  She worked up to my butt and began making some very soft almost acidental brushes against my balls and on my inner thighs.  I moaned and raised my hips a little and that was an open invitation to her.  I think she was glad to see I was responding to her touch.  She just continued, and then reached under and very lightly stroked my rod.  I love it just being touched like that.  I think she was flattering me, but she gasped and laughed a little when she took a firmer hold and moved her hand up and down the shaft.  After a lot of teasing she had me turn over and brought me to a wonderful orgasm with her hands.  She kept looking at it and saying "wow" and smiling. 
I&#39;ve had a lot of interesting and fun experiences with masseuses, some of whom had no intention of giving a sensual massage but were arousing me anyway.  I enjoy seeing their reaction.
  Dr D
[post=274635]Quoted post[/post]​

A few years ago at a swimming pool with separate sauna (this was before the days of plush gyms) there was a guy of about 60 who ran the sauna area. He had been a sports masseur in his youth and there was an area where he gave massages, which were conducted on a table which was in a wet area so a hose could be used.
He&#39;d start with me lying on my back with a towel placed over my groin area and as with Dr D after a while a hand would get closer to my genitals and would eventually brush my balls or cock which would of course grow hard as a rock lifting my towel. He would continue a very professional massage hosing me down with warm water each time I turned over, but slowly paying more and more attention to my genital area until eventually he would take my bulging cock between his fingers and wank me off. Either massaging my balls or fingering my arse as he brought me to a climax. It was totally matter of fact. He never used his mouth and although he wore a pair of shorts I never saw him with a hardon. He never said a word as he did this and once I had shot over my stomach he just hosed me off and I said thankyou and went for a sauna.

The sauna area was situated round the corner from the massage table, but if I sat right in the corner of the sauna I was able to see the bottom half of the massage table, and on the times I used to go I&#39;d often see the lower half of a man being brought to a climax, in almost exactly the same way that I was.

I carried on going for massages for a couple of years until the place closed down, and if I wasn&#39;t able to have a massage, when alone in the sauna I would wank my wad watching someone else being wanked.

It was not a gay sauna, and although I am sure a lot of the guys he masturbated were gay, I am sure loads of them must have been &#39;straight&#39; and just allowed the guy to empty their balls for the hell of it. From what I managed to see, after brushing the guys genitals if he didn&#39;t erect then a move wasn&#39;t made.

Out of interest are there many straight guys out there who would allow another man to wank or suck them off, simply because they felt horny, even though the guy himself wasn&#39;t a turn on?

I reckon he must have wanked of hundreds of guys during his time there and the experience of this rather clinical massage still remains one of my horniest memories. It&#39;s a job I wouldn&#39;t have minded doing for a while.
[post=275355]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

I personally wouldnt mind a massage like that lol
But that is very weird. Did anyone ever talk about this? Was it well known amongst the guys? I&#39;m sure word must have gotten out in some way.

FieldRatt9

Expert Member
Media
I hurt my back once and a fellow contractor recommended a sports massage at a certain business. When I arrived it had a sign Deep Tissue/Sports/Tantric Massages. I went in and after a few question/answers I was speaking with a "consultant". He asked me to strip and before I did I informed him that I wasn&#39;t wearing any underwear. He said he preferred it that way to see the condition of my skeletal make-up. As I stood there with my arms out an asian assistant walked in and sat down. She was looking over the clipboard my "consultant" had written on. I started to cover myself but he said it wasn&#39;t necessary as she was my massage therapist. They both poked at certain areas on my back and he left the room. She spread a heated towel on a padded table and made small talk. She had boney, strong hands that quickly found my pain. I was on my stomach for about 20 minutes and I found myself quite relaxed so when she asked me to flip over slowly the warm towel had relaxed my package quite abit. She began working my feet with a mixure of pleasure and pain. By the time she had reached my thighs I was on my way to a full erection. I apologized but she said it was normal. Then to my surprise she began to rub my testicles. I gasped in surprise but she just said relax and breathe. It was the best hand job in the world&#33; After 15 minutes I blasted LITERALLY all over my stomach, chest and past my head&#33; I also caught her on the neck and cheek. She smiled and asked if I was ok. Sure I managed to say. She cleaned me up with a warm wash clothe and finished my upper body. When all was said and done I weakly walked to the desk. When they said that the bill was &#036;150.00 I gladly paid and walked out. I worked out of town for a few months and when I came back the place had been shut down for reasons unknown.

hungthick

Experimental Member
Media
These stories are great---i, too, love a massage and got hard like the first few times...when one gets used to them u dont get hard unless that is the reason one goes for the massage.

the only thing my masseuse said when he gave me a massage the first few times i got hard was it was normal and that he liked giving me a massage because i had the best abs he ever worked on. i dont think that was a pass or anything but i wasnt there for play rather for releasing lactic acid from my muscles.

ManInLondon

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Originally posted by hungthick@Feb 18 2005, 03:02 AM
These stories are great---i, too, love a massage and got hard like the first few times...when one gets used to them u dont get hard unless that is the reason one goes for the massage.

the only thing my masseuse said when he gave me a massage the first few times i got hard was it was normal and that he liked giving me a massage because i had the best abs he ever worked on. i dont think that was a pass or anything but i wasnt there for play rather for releasing lactic acid from my muscles.
[post=284107]Quoted post[/post]​

It&#39;s true. I think you only get hard if you want to. (unless u are an uncontrolable teenager)
I was at a really horny gay osteopath a few weeks ago, in just a pair of tight undershorts.
Even though he was very handsome, I knew there was no chance of anything happening (however much I wished) and as he pulled at, and manipulated my body nothing stirred.
On the other hand if he had given me any sign at all, it would have risen to the occasion.

DrD: I went to see a masseuse for the second time last week, an older African American woman who advertised in the local paper and apparently offered straight massage. I found out she gave body scrubs in addition to the massage and asked for a session that included that. this time I got on the table undraped and she started scrubbing me down, taking all the dead skin off. It feels good and is very invigorating. As she worked on my butt and back of my thighs I could feel myself getting aroused, but only partially. When she turned me over she worked on my stomach and the vigor of her scrubbing jiggled my dick; it felt good and I could see myself rising, about a half hard I owuld guess. She just laughed and said: you like this I can tell. She had me get in the shower and rinse off before resuming the massage. by the time I got back from the shower, I was pretty fully erect and she took notice. It was a little difficult lying on my stomach with a full hard on. Now she turned to a slower, more sensual massage, still uncovered, and I was hoping she would help me but I did not want to push her. The first time I went to her I asked outright if she did sensual massage and she said no and I felt I did not want to push her. But this time, I think she felt more comfortable with me, and I think she was flattered or amused to see that I got so turned on. She&#39;s maybe 55. Anyway, she did start to stroke me from behind, pulling my dick back and putting oil on it, stroking it slightly, then putting her hand around the shaft and talking to me about how she was going to give me a little extra pleasure because I had been nice and she liked me. It felt great. She interspersed the stroking with the massage, and then had me turn over. I had a full erection by now of course and she just laughed with delight to see me standing straight up. Eventually, after a lot more teasing, stroking, ball play, interspersed with massage of my tummy, legs, shoulders, then back to the stroking and light ball tickling/scratching, she began stroking me, very slowly up and down the shaft, and brought me to a beauty of an orgasm. I was arching my back upward and she was squealing with delight as I came all over my belly. I am definitely going back to see her. she insisted that she "never" does that for other clients. I&#39;ve heard that before&#33; Anyway, I promised her I would say nothing to anyone ... in town anyway.

Dr D

jakeatolla

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well well well, where to begin. I&#39;ve got about 10 years worth of stories regarding
Hobbying, as it is know by those who frequent such establihments.
I&#39;ve accidentaly shot come into a massage attendants eye while getting a breast job once. Boy did I feel bad&#33;&#33; But she was pretty cool with it; she laughed it off,
apparently I wasn&#39;t the first customer to do this to her.

I think every attendant I&#39;ve ever seen has commented on my length and girth,
8.5 X 6 " . A few even performed oral for free. (what a nice surprise that is )

But the most memorable experience I&#39;ve had was with a girl I had only seen once before, about 6 months previous.Well she begins to massage my back and legs,
and progresses to gently brush against mr. happy while massaging my thighs.
She is very good at teasing the rectal area,and I enjoy this immensely.
After I turned over, she starts giving me a prostate massage, again I like it, alot&#33;
i start rubbing her clitoris and next thing i know , she&#39;s pouring lube on my thumb,
telling me it stick it up her rectum, and two fingers up her snatch, all while continuing to rub her button. I was amazed to she her come face, ie: the goofy look while climaxing. Well, I&#39;ve seen her since, but haven&#39;t had a repeat of this.

DrD: Prostate massage, if done well by someone who really knows what they are doing, can provide extremely intense orgasms. It is not for everyone, and a lot of straight men seem to think it is a gay thing. I read about it someplace years ago and wanted to try it. I went to a massuese in Berkeley CA who told me she would do that. It was terrific and I now get it done at every opportunity, but I need to know the woman is experienced at it. I&#39;ve had it done by those who say, oh yeah, I know how to do that, and it is usually terrible because they don&#39;t have the right touch.

indianaman_04

Experimental Member
Media
I went for a massage a couple times. The first time, my therapist didn&#39;t attempt anything even though I had a hard on. The second and third time he gave me a handjob at the end of the massage. I didn&#39;t ask for it, I guess he could tell I needed it from how hard I was.

Another time, I went and it was a new guy. Again, I got as hard as a rock but he just kept working around it. Other than having a hard on or asking directly, how else can you let the therapist know that you&#39;d like a happy ending?

DrD: I see women masseuses only and if they are strictly licensed massage therapists who want nothing to do with any kind of hand jobs, they are going to keep you draped and make it clear that they won&#39;t do anything for you and if you ask they might even stop. Many are afraid of losing their license.
Because I like good quality massage, even without the happy ending if I can&#39;t get that, I often wind up seeing LMTs and just sort of seeing what happens. I think that my size and mild state of arousal (I don&#39;t usually get real hard without some direct stimulation these days) maybe a little squriming and moaning when they get close, you let them know what you would like with body language. I can usually tell, if they are open to it, but I&#39;ve also been fooled more than once.

DrD

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is a great fu** thread.
Heres a amazing story for you that happened a few years ago. When I was 24, I went to this massage palor at the recommendation of a few friends who&#39;ve been there. I was told they give really good hand jobs. Anyway I went there, got a room and laid down on the massage table. A few minutes passed and to my dismay a older, tall, broad shouldered indian woman comes in. She hardly said a word and looked really stern and had a somewhat wooden face. She had to be in her late fifties. I thought to myself, this is&#39;nt exactly what I wanted, but I&#39;m horney so what the hell. Anyway she started to do the full body work over. She was a strong, tough women, and turned me from face down to lying face up in 2 secounds flat. After some time went by I could feel my self getting a firm ( all the movement I guess). She turned me over and kind of snatched the towel off exposing my semi erect cock. At this point it got rock hard. I kept my eyes close and pertended as if I did&#39;nt notice it. Well she noticed, and she took control of the situation so to speak.
I was in HEAVEN. When I started moaning I think she knew that she was on the right track. I don&#39;nt know about the rest of you, but i&#39;m packing 8 thick inchs. I think she was really really taken by this. Just when I really started to get into it all of a sudden things became really quite. I thought " funs over so soon??". Then I felt her take a hold of my cock and then she said " its ok....its ok" but in a weird soft voice. I said to myself " whats ok???" Suddenly I could feel her long hair brush upon my chest. This suprised me so I open my eyes to find she was STRADDLING MY COCK WITH HER GARMENT PULLED UP AND OVER HER HEAD AND HER VAGINA EXPOSED. I could even feel the hairyness of her vagina against my cock as she was trying to "prep it for entry". I remember the women was surprised when I jumped up off the table. It was if my grandmother was trying to have sex with me. I remember saying "are you fucking kidding me??" as she put her cloths back on and quickly walked out the room. I getting the fuck out of here I said to myself. I threw a 20 dollar bill at the front desk, got my shi** and walked out.

I was telling my other friends about it and they were laughing pretty hard.

DrD: I wouldn&#39;t want a masseuse to jump me like that either, not without an invitation at least. I enjoy massage and hand release because it is thoroughly safe and I really enjoy just lying back and letting her do all the work. I don&#39;t usually touch them very much.
I had a masseuse I used to see who enjoyed going down on me. What&#39;s a man to say? She did it the second or third time I had a session with her, and after that she would always do it. One time after I took a shower before the massage I came in the room and she was sitting down by the massage table. I paused in front of her and she brought me closer and took me in her mouth while I was standing up. I think she would have continued for the next half hour or more if I didn&#39;t stop her. She never wanted me to come in her mouth, but really enjoyed bringing me close and for a long time. This by the way was a masseuse who charged &#036;60 a session&#33; How I miss her.
But she was nothing to look at: 50s, not a great figure, well groomed and pleasant, but no glamor or sex appeal. I would never have wanted to make love with her, but her hands, her mouth, were wonderful and I enjoyed receiving her pleasure as much as she seemed to enjoy giving it.

bif9x65

1st Like
Media
My first massage was from a really hot 20ish red headed Irish lass with an incredible body.

I did manage NOT to get a boner. ( I kept reminding myself that she could be my daughter)

She handed me a sheet and asked me to take off as much as I was comfortable with...down to my underwear.

I wear boxers.

Limp I am like 5x5. My ball sack is smallish and high = I have a promonent bulge.

After taking a long look she said she could see that I was 100% Italian.

Made my day.

Have I gone back? Naw... Some things are best left to fantasy.

nshepard

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I get massages several times a year. Invariably I find some hot chick masseuese. I usually opt to wear nothing but a towel. When I turn over I often have a raging hardon that is impossible to ignore.

More often than not, I&#39;m told I am the largest they have seen and she then proceeds to grab my cock and to jack me off. Once in a while they attempt to give me head just to see if they can.

contortionist

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by alleyblu@Apr 4 2005, 07:40 PM
Heres a amazing story for you that happened a few years ago. When I was 24, I went to this massage palor at the recommendation of a few friends who&#39;ve been there. I was told they give really good hand jobs. Anyway I went there, got a room and laid down on the massage table. A few minutes passed and to my dismay a older, tall, broad shouldered indian woman comes in. She hardly said a word and looked really stern and had a somewhat wooden face. She had to be in her late fifties. I thought to myself, this is&#39;nt exactly what I wanted, but I&#39;m horney so what the hell. Anyway she started to do the full body work over. She was a strong, tough women, and turned me from face down to lying face up in 2 secounds flat. After some time went by I could feel my self getting a firm ( all the movement I guess). She turned me over and kind of snatched the towel off exposing my semi erect cock. At this point it got rock hard. I kept my eyes close and pertended as if I did&#39;nt notice it. Well she noticed, and she took control of the situation so to speak.
I was in HEAVEN. When I started moaning I think she knew that she was on the right track. I don&#39;nt know about the rest of you, but i&#39;m packing 8 thick inchs. I think she was really really taken by this. Just when I really started to get into it all of a sudden things became really quite. I thought " funs over so soon??". Then I felt her take a hold of my cock and then she said " its ok....its ok" but in a weird soft voice. I said to myself " whats ok???" Suddenly I could feel her long hair brush upon my chest. This suprised me so I open my eyes to find she was STRADDLING MY COCK WITH HER GARMENT PULLED UP AND OVER HER HEAD AND HER VAGINA EXPOSED. I could even feel the hairyness of her vagina against my cock as she was trying to "prep it for entry". I remember the women was surprised when I jumped up off the table. It was if my grandmother was trying to have sex with me. I remember saying "are you fucking kidding me??" as she put her cloths back on and quickly walked out the room. I getting the fuck out of here I said to myself. I threw a 20 dollar bill at the front desk, got my shi** and walked out.

[post=296875]Quoted post[/post]​
where did you get this massage? Fairystoryland? (Sorry you gays)

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by tripod2004+Apr 9 2005, 06:53 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tripod2004 &#064; Apr 9 2005, 06:53 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-alleyblu@Apr 4 2005, 07:40 PM
I was in HEAVEN. When I started moaning I think she knew that she was on the right track. I don&#39;nt know about the rest of you, but i&#39;m packing 8 thick inchs. I think she was really really taken by this. Just when I really started to get into it all of a sudden things became really quite. I thought " funs over so soon??". Then I felt her take a hold of my cock and then she said " its ok....its ok" but in a weird soft voice. I said to myself " whats ok???" Suddenly I could feel her long hair brush upon my chest. This suprised me so I open my eyes to find she was STRADDLING MY COCK WITH HER GARMENT  PULLED UP AND OVER HER HEAD AND HER VAGINA EXPOSED.  I could even feel the hairyness of her vagina against my cock as she was trying to "prep it for entry". I remember the women was surprised when I jumped up off the table. It was if my grandmother was trying to have sex with me. I remember saying "are you fucking kidding me??" as she put her cloths back on and quickly walked out the room. I getting the fuck out of here I said to myself. I  threw a 20 dollar bill at the front desk, got my shi** and walked out.

[post=296875]Quoted post[/post]​
where did you get this massage? Fairystoryland? (Sorry you gays)
[post=298851]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

9th ave ....NYC.....forgotten the street addy....

rich_cabeza2002

Experimental Member
Media
I&#39;ve had one embarressing experience with a massage. I went to a school for a cheap massage.Students work on you to get experience. A young female was doing my massage. Things went fine at first. I was on my stomach and did not get an erection. When it came time for me to turn over onto my back something happened and she accidently dropped the sheet.She bent down to pick up the sheet,she looked at my penis(1 in soft). She stiffled a laugh,covered me, and excused herself and left the room.She came back a few minutes later more or less composed. We both spent the rest of the massage very quiet and very red faced.