Sepanta Arya: Hunksep Onlyfans Review @hunksep

D

deleted6243751

Did you guys know Sepanta is one of the friends2follow (f2f) founders?

RickPsv

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
they're not scamming the gays - the gays in the findom sub scene are throwing money at him for nothing. wait a couple of years. these guys always charge a lot cause they are used to being worshipped nd having subs sending them money for just breathing. but the thing about the findom scene is, there's always a new hot guy. so once sepanta falls out of favour - maybe in a couple of years - he will lower his rate out of desperation. he doesn't manage his finances well too. he earns like tens of thousands a month and still not a home owner or show improvement in his living condition. he likes spending them on blings. those guys will turn desperate once the money doesn't come flowing

Sepanta was a bottom back in the day, I remember seeing in a very submissive position once on Twitter. When he realized he could make money with findom he jumped right into it. He's fake.

Reactions: hottie85

Voracity

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Sepanta was a bottom back in the day, I remember seeing in a very submissive position once on Twitter. When he realized he could make money with findom he jumped right into it. He's fake.
do you have any vids/pics of this?

BlueNarcisse

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Im not saying bi men dont exist by the way. Im just referring to your first comment asking me. Basically if i was bi i could still say i was gay. I googled to see what other people feel and read this.

https://www.reddit.com/r/bisexual/comments/t68y09
So i think its really depends on the person. Gay just means you like the same sex also. But yes now with some research i see bi does not mean homosexual. I didn't know homosexual meant you exclusively only like the same gender. Thought it means you like the same gender. But i think the rest of my statement stands.
Exactly, homosexuality just means same-sex attraction, the word gay comes from a derivation of that. Bisexuality is another story, I really don't understand some bisexuals referring to themselves as gay and then complaining about bi invisibility lol

Reactions: Dante Saint

RickPsv

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
do you have any vids/pics of this?
No. I used to follow him but after that I stopped. But I didn't save the pic. I remember people commenting, "I always knew Sepanta was a bottom".
I guess he deleted it so that he could sell the idea of Dom.

SirCeleste

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Non-Binary

SirCeleste

Mythical Member
Verified