Separate sexual release and orgasm and 2x, 3x…10x your pleasure

D_Pat Fanny

Account Disabled
Media
A friend and I talked at length (dicks and such) about orgasms and how to prolong the pleasure of the orgasm and he offered a few suggestions. He suggested perfecting my kegels to postpone ejaculation and also intensify the propulsive release by this means. I worked on it as he suggested and I have just gotten to a stage of sexual pleasure that is absolutely unbelievable. I can now hold the kegel intensely as I slowly let the cum flow from the body and get sensations that I have never been able to achieve before. The power of the ejaculation is absolutely amazing. I have always had “thick as molasses” cum so that it flowed swiftly but never explosively – product of too much caffeinated beverages and continual partial dehydration I suppose. But even with the tarry cum I recently released great gobs of cum during the most intense kegel/postponed ejaculation of my life. The ejaculatory release was fantastic but it could not prepare me for what happened next. The sensations of pleasure transferred from my penis, prostate and frontal sexual anatomy to an entirely different area encompassing my anus and areas above and below my sex organs. It was excrutiatingly painful, like shots of fire in my loins, but fortunately I was still in sexual delirium so the brain interpreted it as pleasure. But what pleasure – five minutes of seismic contractions that I thought would never end. My anus was actually in spasms that I could not stop – must have been similar to serial vaginal orgasms. I passed out briefly from the pain/pleasure (this was all during a jack off). Later as I lay in the dark attempting to wipe up my cum where I thought it would be, on my belly, I was surprised to find nothing there but had blobs of thick glue in my hair, above one eye, on my neck and also upper chest. This separate feeling of sexual release followed soon with the most sensational orgasm I have ever had was well worth the effort to kegel during height of sexual excitement to get this separation and very prolonged heavenly double pleasure package.

highboiLV

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think many str8 guys are on this site to find better ways to please the ladies with the extra size we have.

Kudos to you for taking the time to tell us what you've discovered so that we might have the same awesome experience!! I'm looking forward to trying this out tonite!

Thanks man....and to fall asleep while trying to please another....gosh, what a life!

Just my opinion......we all have one, I guess.

peace

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i usually cum like that....well I don't pass out, nor do i have the burning sensations.....but yeah....once you learn how to control your pc muscle.....well its heaven