Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I for one am tired of seeing pics of this one dude . It seems every fraud on LPSG wants to claim his tool. Not knowing the veterans know better .

The pics are 10+ yrs old and all these young "str8" guys are claiming them .
The actual owner is a middle aged Bi dude somewhere in TX .

Can we call a moratorium on his pics plz LOL

Here are three guys I KNOW of who are "borrowing" the studs' pics .
If you know of more feel free to add them to the thread .

http://www.lpsg.org/members/castheman.html

http://www.lpsg.org/members/huge-and-str8.html

http://www.lpsg.org/members/11incher.html

:banana:
HORSE

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
HAHAHAHA! That pic was sent to me years ago from some chode on aff (the first pic). You're right, it's a very old set of pics- no reason a n00b would be posting them, good catch.:cool:

Duality

Experimental Member
Media
A few more pics from that 'ancient' set are floating around this very site's unregistered gallery as well I believe.

But the thing that always struck me as odd is the way that plenty of other pics of comparitive size pop up all accross the net all the time yet never get reused... while these show up, over and over.

Perhaps the original poster made a 'deal with the devil' to get said penis, not realizing the 'Twilight Zone' twist would be becoming an internet phenom? OK... maybe not.

KYJenni

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Good catch and thanks for the warning! I've got Huge&Str8 messaging me right now, going to tell him where to go, damn photo thief!!

lopaka

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
What???!!! You mean people fake pics on here?! Stunned! I am just stunned,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :biggrin1:

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
*gasp*

SOMEONE USING FAKE PICS?! HOW DARE THEY!

Let's hope they don't start photoshopping, too!

>_>
Oh, no. No one has EVER photoshopped on LPSG.:biggrin1: It just wouldn't be right. Just because this penis that looks like a giant dildo is sticking out from under the hand hiding another smaller penis is no reason to suggest photoshopping here or faking it here. Those 18 inch dildos, I mean penises, are real.:tongue: It's perfectly natural to "touch up" a pic just a little.:rolleyes:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Oh, no. No one has EVER photoshopped on LPSG.:biggrin1: It just wouldn't be right. Just because this penis that looks like a giant dildo is sticking out from under the hand hiding another smaller penis is no reason to suggest photoshopping here or faking it here. Those 18 inch dildos, I mean penises, are real.:tongue: It's perfectly natural to "touch up" a pic just a little.:rolleyes:

All my pictures are photoshopped.:rolleyes: :tongue: :biggrin1: Actually, I have never cropped/editted a photo before. Though, snoozan did give me a pretty wicked tattoo.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
But the thing that always struck me as odd is the way that plenty of other pics of comparitive size pop up all accross the net all the time yet never get reused... while these show up, over and over.

It is a law of nature that all pic fakers use the same small group of pics over and over and over.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
All my pictures are photoshopped.:rolleyes: :tongue: :biggrin1: Actually, I have never cropped/editted a photo before. Though, snoozan did give me a pretty wicked tattoo.
When I post my pictures, I am going to put some of your pics.:biggrin1: Do you think anyone would notice? Do you think that anyone might suspect that those would not be pics of a 56 year old man?:tongue:

And then I will add the best of the best here at LPSG. My dick will be anywhere from 7 to 12 inches depending on the photo.

I know I can get away with it. No one will ever know or suspect a thing.:biggrin1:
I may put up Madame Zora's boobs as mine as well. as well as some of the other ladies.:smile: :wink:

Do you think I would be taking it too far if I put up a vagina also as belonging to me.:biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: No one will ever know. No one will suspect a thing.:biggrin1:

All pic frauds think all the above is true. Yep, they don't think we have a brain or eyes. Either that or they don't give a rat's ass about what people think of them.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I always find it surprising too out of all the millions of pics floating around on the net the same ones pop up time and time again - the fish eye lens of the young guy on his pc, the guy on a boat, the self sucking ones. Is someone hiring them out?

diamond

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One of the so called pic stealers is a lawyer? we all know lawyers lie time to time, so maybe he couldn't help himself and just pass other people's pics as his own. ( maybe he convinced himself they were actually his?!!!)

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I thought the big cock hanging soft out of the white jeans was blade13l. Why? Because he sent me that pic like 6 months ago.
I did get suspicious when he sent more pics and none of them matched. :mad:

danerain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I think the fact that they all use the same pics over and over again makes it easier to spot a fake. Come on, if they all used different pics it would take a lot longer to spot a fake ;)

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
One of them, Huge&Str8, has deleted his gallery. Is that the LPSG equivalent of falling upon his sword?