SEPARATION of RELIGION AND STATE

Discussion in 'Politics' started by B_ccc888, Jan 1, 2010.

1. B_ccc888

B_ccc888 New Member

The answer to end all sectarian violence and all terrorism and hate in the name of God and religions is by calling

SEPARATION OF RELIGIONS AND STATE........

It's time to say enough is enough !

The answer for Afghanistan and Iraq and to end War in the Middle East between Israel and Arabs

is SEPARATION OF RELIGIONS AND STATE.

The end of sexist, racist, ignorant and intolerant theocracy in the name of JEHOVAH and ALLAH !

Please write all your Law Makers if you live in the Western Democratic Countries.........

it's time to show ZERO TOLERANCE on any CULTS AND RELIGIONS that believe in

SEGREGRATION, INTOLERANCE, IGNORANCE and INEQUALITY in the name of God and faiths.

It's time also to tell them that Islam, Christianity, Judaism, Hinduism and else can't be and won't be

RELIGIONS OF PEACE unless they denounce all racist, apartheid, intolerant dogmas.

and allow freedom of speech and thinking including to criticize those beliefs without reprisal as blasphemy.

If you're tired of these holier than thou religious nuts and hypocrites it's time to speak up and act.

Write in many blogs, letters to the editors, raise some funds for public ads.............

2. avg_joe

Gold Member

100% Agree !!!

3. B_ccc888

B_ccc888 New Member

Danish police stop attack on cartoonist

[​IMG]

30 mins ago
    COPENHAGEN – Denmark's intelligence service says police have foiled an attempt to kill cartoonist Kurt Westergaard — the artist who drew cartoons depicting the Prophet Muhammad, causing outrage in the Muslim world.
    Jakob Scharf, who heads the PET intelligence service, says a 28-year-old Somalia man was armed with an axe and a knive when he entered Westergaard's home in Aarhus.
    Scharf says the attack was "terror related," adding the suspected assailant has close contacts to the Somali terrorist group, al-Shabaab.
    The Somali man was shot by police in the knee and the shoulder during the Friday attack. Preben Nielsen of the police in Aarhus, where the attack took place, said the suspect was seriously injured but his life was not in danger.

Danish police stop attack on cartoonist - Yahoo! News

4. Rikter8

Gold Member

Albums:
    .... What's got you all riled up CCC?

5. Joll

Gold Member

Albums:
    I do mostly agree with separation of Church and State in today's world. (Doesn't seem particularly necessary in the UK, tho - as I'm not sure the CofE influences politics that much anyway).

Should prevent the Pope spotting his chance to hijack EU integration at some point for his own gain...

6. dj30905

dj30905 New Member

Albums:
    *sigh*

I feel pretty strongly about this issue as well, but unfortunately, religions will generally call for conversion and we have extremists in all of them. Religion has also influenced politics for a long time and led to some pretty bad stuff. Personally, I think religion should be left out of politics, but still protected at the same time. I support anyone who finds comfort and good moral guidance though faith and belief, but I don't have the same belief and faith, so it shouldn't be incorporated into any laws and forced upon me. Religion mixed with politics also led to abuses such as those during the Salem Witch Trials. Most, if not all, of those accused were not witches in the first place. It was a time of mass hysteria and also a good way of getting your neighbor's property. Unfortunately, there are too many zealots and corrupt, greedy people out there to really get away from this deadly mixture.

7. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    It becomes difficult to hear your point above the yelling.

8. midlifebear

Gold Member

True. But you have to admire his enthusiasm. :smile:

9. Qua

Qua
    Gold Member

Albums:
    My only caveat is that the government exists to protect the individual from the collective just as much as the reverse. Therefore the government should NOT restrict an individual's ability to practice their religion so long as it does not compromise the rights of others.

Separation of Church and State entails freedom of religion for all (including no religion), not freedom from religion for the non-religious. Unfortunately unless you want to tramp all over the right of a person to practice their beliefs in any sphere except hidden away in a home or a church you will not prevent religious clash.

To force the religious to hide their nature is analogous to don't ask don't tell. And I'm sure everyone here will agree that is draconian.

10. B_ccc888

B_ccc888 New Member

Folks, we have so many idiots in the Capitol Hill.

The solution to defeat Taliban and Al Qaedah is extremely EASY AND CHEAP.........

Muslims are FREE TO WORSHIP and PROMOTE their faith anywhere where Religious Freedom is guaranteed.

While Non Muslims are not in Islamic Nations.

This double standard must be exposed and we must demand reciprocity.

We will not allow these religious nuts to impose their sexist and apartheid Sharia anywhere...........

No veil for women and no special accomodation to "respect" this faith.

We must pressure Saudi Arabia as the center of Islamic faith to adopt 100 % separation of Mosque and State and guarantee equal rights among its citizens, and stop exporting and financing extremists overseas.

11. B_mitchymo

B_mitchymo New Member

Tiny steps ccc, tiny steps...countries with populations where over 95% or more practice their faith they have little concern about seperating church and state.

I would'nt mind seeing much of the middle east adopt a constitution like Turkey.

12. Joll

Gold Member

Albums:
    That'd be good!

I'm calling for a separation of Mitchy and Mo. :biggrin1:

13. Rikter8

Gold Member

Albums:

Can I buy both parts?

mmmm :)

14. B_mitchymo

B_mitchymo New Member

:biggrin1: Sounds to me like you want to split me open! :wink: I have been dreaming of this...:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

Are you sure? Mo is a lesbian, she gives me my butchness, she has a penchant for dungarees(?) which i have to supress and ogles the milf from next door. (which i REALLY have to supress)

15. B_ccc888

B_ccc888 New Member

Turkey is falling into the steps of Islamic extremists............

It's a shame for strong secular Islamic nation into closer to Saudi Arabia one.

Shame.

16. B_mitchymo

B_mitchymo New Member

Have to totally disagree with you on this.

Turkey has a very strong constitution, one of the best as far as protecting secularism goes, the military has ousted countless governments it suspected of bringing religion into politics....and this from a majority muslim country which just goes to show that Islamic nations CAN live with politics and religion seperated.

17. dc46064

dc46064 New Member

Albums:
    i agree 100%

18. B_ccc888

B_ccc888 New Member

The current Turkey President is from fundamentalist Islamic Party, go figure !

Western nations must speak up loudly against Sharia of any kind

we should not let Hinduism Caste system, Catholic Male only supremacy system nor apartheid Islamic Sharia rule any nations on Earth.

19. joyboytoy79

Gold Member

Albums:
    Have it be known, mitch, that the OP has displayed an intolerance of Islam before. He started a thread, not so long ago, called "BAN ISLAM!" I am not at all surprised that he has returned to that vein of argument. There are gaps in his ability to reason, which is why he, along with Trinity, are the only members of my ignore list.

20. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    JB, the OP is a total mess but he's not on my ignore list, which is so far comprised of only two. He's too ridiculous to rate that. Yet.

Draft saved Draft deleted