SEPARATION of RELIGION AND STATE

B_ccc888

Experimental Member
Media
Stupid liberals don't want to live in any Islamic nations while they believe Islam is the cult of "peace"

How ironic is it ?

Are you guys, dumb, ignorant or blind or all of them ???:confused:

This is not the issue between liberal vs. neo cons

this is the most important issue for entire humanity whether we're going to stand up and speak up

against the barbarity, inequality, ignorance, intolerance and violence in the name of Allah and islam

and every other organized cults and religions on Earth.

B_ccc888

Experimental Member
Media
We will also let Vatican dictate us that Birth Control should be illegal because they don't fit their BACKWARD DOGMAS ?

Vatican is a sovereign state and yet it's the head of Catholic Church, we can't let foreign sovereignty dictate and brainwash our lawmakers to fit their agendas.

B_ccc888

Experimental Member
Media
Please remember SOUTH CAROLINA holier than thou Gov. Sanford..........

Quoting God and Bible endlessly and dare to judge others' sins but committed far worse scandals and sins himself.

POLITICIANS need to work to find the best solutions for the nation and the interests of the PEOPLE........

Not to bicker and mix about faith, morality etc. because they have no plan or clue of how to solve

PROBLEMS that matter the most to the people............

Except those Biblical verses and being hypocrites.

B_ccc888

Experimental Member
Media
You're working yourself up to yellin' agin, lest I miss my guess.

I emphasize, not yelling

LOL.................

Well dude, you may disagree or agree but try to live in SAUDI ARABIA and feel yourself there..........

Try to preach about Jesus is the only savior and Arabs need Him LOL

or even better

that God doesn't really exist at all.................
and peddling books on Atheism

LOL

Good luck!

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Stupid liberals don't want to live in any Islamic nations while they believe Islam is the cult of "peace"

How ironic is it ?

Are you guys, dumb, ignorant or blind or all of them ???:confused:

This is not the issue between liberal vs. neo cons

this is the most important issue for entire humanity whether we're going to stand up and speak up

against the barbarity, inequality, ignorance, intolerance and violence in the name of Allah and islam

you have to understand it's not in their little red books, so it's not something they may recite

cf.:

In the year of our Lord 1432, there arose a grievous quarrel among the brethren over the number of teeth in the mouth of a horse. For thirteen days the disputation raged without ceasing. All the ancient books and chronicles were fetched out, and wonderful and ponderous erudition such as was never before heard of in this region was made manifest. At the beginning of the fourteenth day, a youthful friar of goodly bearing asked his learned superiors for permission to add a word, and straightway, to the wonderment of the disputants, whose deep wisdom he sore vexed, he beseeched them to unbend in a manner coarse and unheard-of and to look in the open mouth of a horse and find answer to their questionings. At this, their dignity being grievously hurt, they waxed exceeding wroth; and, joining in a mighty uproar, they flew upon him and smote him, hip and thigh, and cast him out forthwith. For, said they, surely Satan hath tempted this bold neophyte to declare unholy and unheard-of ways of finding truth, contrary to all the teachings of the fathers. After many days more of grievous strife, the dove of peace sat on the assembly, and they as one man declaring the problem to be an everlasting mystery because of a grievous dearth of historical and theological evidence thereof, so ordered the same writ down

Quodlibeta: Francis Bacon and Horse's Teeth

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I emphasize, not yelling

LOL.................

Well dude, you may disagree or agree but try to live in SAUDI ARABIA and feel yourself there..........

Try to preach about Jesus is the only savior and Arabs need Him LOL

or even better

that God doesn't really exist at all.................
and peddling books on Atheism

LOL

Good luck!

Sweetheart, emphasizing doesn't take capitalizing. Just so'z ya know.

And also, my uncle was ambassador to Saudi for 5 years so I'm pretty familiar with that country in ways that most people may not be.

So, listen. If you would like to start a dialogue with me, that would be fine. Probably appropriate. I don't want to have a ran-ranh with you although you irritate me. So, pm me, ok?

masked_marauder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
you have to understand it's not in their little red books, so it's not something they may recite

cf.:

In the year of our Lord 1432, there arose a grievous quarrel among the brethren over the number of teeth in the mouth of a horse. For thirteen days the disputation raged without ceasing. All the ancient books and chronicles were fetched out, and wonderful and ponderous erudition such as was never before heard of in this region was made manifest. At the beginning of the fourteenth day, a youthful friar of goodly bearing asked his learned superiors for permission to add a word, and straightway, to the wonderment of the disputants, whose deep wisdom he sore vexed, he beseeched them to unbend in a manner coarse and unheard-of and to look in the open mouth of a horse and find answer to their questionings. At this, their dignity being grievously hurt, they waxed exceeding wroth; and, joining in a mighty uproar, they flew upon him and smote him, hip and thigh, and cast him out forthwith. For, said they, surely Satan hath tempted this bold neophyte to declare unholy and unheard-of ways of finding truth, contrary to all the teachings of the fathers. After many days more of grievous strife, the dove of peace sat on the assembly, and they as one man declaring the problem to be an everlasting mystery because of a grievous dearth of historical and theological evidence thereof, so ordered the same writ down

Quodlibeta: Francis Bacon and Horse's Teeth

As opposed to many politicians on the conservative side of the aisle who claim a certain book of faith contains all the answers but fail to crack it open and actually find them, let alone live by them in their everyday lives.

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The current Turkey President is from fundamentalist Islamic Party, go figure !

Western nations must speak up loudly against Sharia of any kind

we should not let Hinduism Caste system, Catholic Male only supremacy system nor apartheid Islamic Sharia rule any nations on Earth.

It is not an issue for the president to be from a fundamentalist party because they are democratically elected. The military only steps in if such president tries to enforce or bring about change which threatens secularism.

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
As opposed to many politicians on the conservative side of the aisle who claim a certain book of faith contains all the answers but fail to crack it open and actually find them, let alone live by them in their everyday lives.

Masked marauder, good one. Please marry me. :wink:

Edit: Whoops, I forgot. I'm already married. Oh, what the Hell, I grew up in Ewetaw. How's that for an excuse? LMAO!!!

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Masked marauder, good one. Please marry me. :wink:

Edit: Whoops, I forgot. I'm already married. Oh, what the Hell, I grew up in Ewetaw. How's that for an excuse? LMAO!!!

Hey hey hey! Keep those man stealin' hands to yourself! :biggrin1:

m_m is mine! All mine! But i don't mind sharing, if you're really nice.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Amen, it's what we have in America.

We call it separation of church (religion) and state... and it's still followed to the T... despite what the dolts in the US think it means.

The answer to end all sectarian violence and all terrorism and hate in the name of God and religions is by calling

SEPARATION OF RELIGIONS AND STATE........

It's time to say enough is enough !

The answer for Afghanistan and Iraq and to end War in the Middle East between Israel and Arabs

is SEPARATION OF RELIGIONS AND STATE.

The end of sexist, racist, ignorant and intolerant theocracy in the name of JEHOVAH and ALLAH !

Please write all your Law Makers if you live in the Western Democratic Countries.........

it's time to show ZERO TOLERANCE on any CULTS AND RELIGIONS that believe in

SEGREGRATION, INTOLERANCE, IGNORANCE and INEQUALITY in the name of God and faiths.

It's time also to tell them that Islam, Christianity, Judaism, Hinduism and else can't be and won't be

RELIGIONS OF PEACE unless they denounce all racist, apartheid, intolerant dogmas.

and allow freedom of speech and thinking including to criticize those beliefs without reprisal as blasphemy.

If you're tired of these holier than thou religious nuts and hypocrites it's time to speak up and act.

Write in many blogs, letters to the editors, raise some funds for public ads.............

B_ccc888

Experimental Member
Media
Churches being burned in Malaysia recently over dispute that non Muslims can't legally used "Allah" reference to their deities. Muslims feel that the word "Allah" is their "copy right and trademark".

Modern Malaysia is a fine example of 21st. century APARTHEID COUNTRY on Earth in the name of Malay native ethnic supremacy and Islam majority faith there, while Malaysians of Chinese and Indian descendants belong to lower class status and deprived of their equal rights and opportunities

in public schools, offices and jobs and government contracts.

Shame to racist Malaysia !

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
it's time to show ZERO TOLERANCE on any CULTS AND RELIGIONS that believe in

SEGREGRATION, INTOLERANCE, IGNORANCE and INEQUALITY in the name of God and faiths.

So you are calling for zero tolerance of those who are intolerant?

In other words, outlaw everybody who doesn't agree with you, just like every other screaming ideologue in the world.

And therein lies the problem.....

B_ccc888

Experimental Member
Media
So you are calling for zero tolerance of those who are intolerant?

In other words, outlaw everybody who doesn't agree with you, just like every other screaming ideologue in the world.

And therein lies the problem.....

You're a pathetic ignorant

If no body is slapping you, you should not slapping anyone right ?
If you got slapped by somebody all the time, then will your show your
"abundant" tolerance then ?

Do you follow my logic ?

Dumb dumb should not even read my post.

B_ccc888

Experimental Member
Media
Muslims want ISLAMIC SHARIA not only where they're THE MAJORITY but also in UK, Canada, USA, France

YOU NAME IT ........

They complaint too much when France try to ban the VEIL
and SWITZERLAND ban the MOSQUE MINARETS.......

They got mad as hell when they "holy prophet" where drawn by Danish Cartoonists as what he was truly.

But in all occasion they always insult and persecute many NON MUSLIMS and their religions

and put so much hardships on Non Muslims trying to build their places of worship and not even to think about PROMOTING NON ISLAMIC RELIGIONS to the PUBLIC freely.

Shall we show tolerance to intolerance ?