september carrino

millionman

Legendary Member
Media
Notice the camera is much closer to her breasts in the second photo, as well as having a fish eye lens. I will say that her boobs have gotten much larger since her initial playboy photos, but I don't necessarily think they are now in the J category as they claim.

toryu88

Just Browsing
Media
She'll never be the same after the pregnancy. My second wife was built like her, she got through her first pregnancy when 20 but the second one at 24 irrevocably changed her body. I'm wondering about the timing of her pregnancy and release of her pics. I know that a lot of tit models do a lot of photo shoots during the pre prego phase to maximize the pics while their tits are huge, then release them in dribs and drabs afterward. Then start up shooting again after the delivery while lactating. You can usually tell by their bellies. If you see a linea negro, the dark line running from the pubes to the navel, its post deliver. That Mexican model, with the huge tits and dark juicy nipples, can't remember her name, she was post pregnancy. The reason I bring this up is September took out her peircings, and her nipples got incredibly large and dark by comparison with when she was in PB. Makes me wonder if she didn't continue to shoot a lot while breast feeding. Either that or she was using a vacuum pump.