Sequential Orgasms

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've read over and over that men typically come quickly the first time and then take longer and longer to orgasm for each subsequent round. I've always been the opposite. Normally it takes me the most time (typically 10-30 minutes) to have my first orgasm, and then less than that for my second, third, and so on, as my cock increases in sensativity as I go on, as well as the intensity of my orgasms. I also have a very brief refractory period, and have suspected that my heightening sexual arousal has had a lot to do with it.

Does this pattern happen with any of the other men out there? I've always wondered about it, but the comfort level in discussing issues like this with my male friends typically stops well before I could bring this up.

Any feedback would be welcome, as I truly wonder how out of the norm I am (or not) in this aspect of my sexuality.

D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

Experimental Member
Media
You're so out of the norm, you can't even see the norm. The norm is a dot to you. It'll take a lifetime for you to reach the norm.

But seriously, everybody is different. Mother nature is a maaaaaaad scientist! There are a few billion genetic combinations floating around on this planet so there's alot of room for diversity. I can cum faster the second time or slower, entirely dependent on what I feel like doing. The first time can be anywhere from 10min to hours if I'm in the mood for a little effort. Sometimes I'll be horny again within 5min of an orgasm, other times I'll be set with one and call it a day. Point being, there are no universal rules that apply to every male.

lplondon

Experimental Member
Media
men typically come quickly the first time and then take longer and longer to orgasm for each subsequent round

that's how it works for me too with my girlfriend. usually 4-5 mins first go then gets longer second third and fourth like 10-15mins etc.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm the typical 10 to 15 minute guy on the first round and my refractory period sucks big time (about 2 or 3 hours).

After the first round though, I rarely cum again within 24 hours and can stay hard as a rock almost indefinitely as long as the stimulation is present and we switch positions before my point of exhaustion.

guynmn

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hmmm, most guys I know cum faster the first time then slower each following time. Like it takes more stimulation to get the same effect. Makes me think the area is less responsive to stimulation. Other guys are slow to build but once they shoot they stay highly aroused and build to cumming again very quickly. I cum faster the second, third, times. Takes a lot to get me over the edge, but once I'm there it is much easier to cum when I want to. I think it would be easier to cum fast the first time, the way it is now there are no "quickies " that end with me cumming.

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmmm, most guys I know cum faster the first time then slower each following time. Like it takes more stimulation to get the same effect. Makes me think the area is less responsive to stimulation. Other guys are slow to build but once they shoot they stay highly aroused and build to cumming again very quickly. I cum faster the second, third, times. Takes a lot to get me over the edge, but once I'm there it is much easier to cum when I want to. I think it would be easier to cum fast the first time, the way it is now there are no "quickies " that end with me cumming.

Thanks for sharing. I don't really have any problem getting to my first orgasm--most all of my partners are perfectly happy with it taking me between 10-30 minutes--and my sensations while getting there are absolutely exquisite. It's just that it takes time for me to build before I explode that first time. So I'm not unhappy about the way I'm wired, it's just that I sort of feel a bit different than most guys. Then again, I'm not unhappy about having a very large cock either.

Mouthfull

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've read over and over that men typically come quickly the first time and then take longer and longer to orgasm for each subsequent round. I've always been the opposite. Normally it takes me the most time (typically 10-30 minutes) to have my first orgasm, and then less than that for my second, third, and so on, as my cock increases in sensativity as I go on, as well as the intensity of my orgasms. I also have a very brief refractory period, and have suspected that my heightening sexual arousal has had a lot to do with it.

Does this pattern happen with any of the other men out there? I've always wondered about it, but the comfort level in discussing issues like this with my male friends typically stops well before I could bring this up.

Any feedback would be welcome, as I truly wonder how out of the norm I am (or not) in this aspect of my sexuality.

By any chance, are you taking an anti-depressant? That tends to slow down an initial orgasm, and the increased sensitivity thereafter may likely explain the increase in speed of subsequent orgasms.

ferfed

Sexy Member
Media
I'm the typical 10 to 15 minute guy on the first round and my refractory period sucks big time (about 2 or 3 hours).

After the first round though, I rarely cum again within 24 hours and can stay hard as a rock almost indefinitely as long as the stimulation is present and we switch positions before my point of exhaustion.
really, 2-3 hr refractory period? is that what i should get used to when im older? :frown1:

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
You're so out of the norm, you can't even see the norm. The norm is a dot to you. It'll take a lifetime for you to reach the norm.

But seriously, everybody is different. Mother nature is a maaaaaaad scientist! There are a few billion genetic combinations floating around on this planet so there's alot of room for diversity. I can cum faster the second time or slower, entirely dependent on what I feel like doing. The first time can be anywhere from 10min to hours if I'm in the mood for a little effort. Sometimes I'll be horny again within 5min of an orgasm, other times I'll be set with one and call it a day. Point being, there are no universal rules that apply to every male.

I LOVE your POV HugoB! Especially the part about dependent on what I feel like doing. Whereas typically I can come again faster, I just may not want to.

BiggMikey

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Old thread. but what the hell.
For me it's always been 15 minutes for each and every go...doesn't seem to change. And I have NO refractory period; I cum and my cock just gets harder. But that's just a mental trick I've taught myself. Yeap, the multi-orgasmic man. So If the girl can handle it, I end up shooting blanks...plum drained :)