Serbian Gay pride attacked by Far-Right thugs

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
I read about this on Tetu yesterday, it's seriously fucked up. The Serbian Orthodox Church is deeply homophobic and fuels the anti-gay hysteria in Serbia. It's a mark of how out of step Serbia is with much of Europe on this issue.

Frankly Serbia now joins a club with a number of other eastern-central European states in which attitudes towards gay people are an affront to decency.

Last edited:

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was talking about it with people in chat yesterday and today morning.
I didn`t attend it this year. The attacks on militia were organized. Belgrade is in ruins.

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I read about this in Tetu yesterday, it's seriously fucked up. The Serbian Orthodox Church is deeply homophobic and fuels the anti-gay hysteria in Serbia. It's a mark of how out of step Serbia is with much of Europe on this issue.

Frankly Serbia now joins a club with number of other eastern-central European states in which attitudes towards gay people are an affront to decency.
There were people in front of the ER holding ortodox icons in their hands and they wouldn`t let the injured people in!
But in all honesty Gay Pride was supported by my goverment, I haven`t seen my goverment make something work this hard as Gay Pride!
The majority of injured people were the police officers and hooligans....the gays and their friends were protected.