Serching for hung for wify NSA

jaden0604

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wify & I will be in Vega next week, I hope I've cum to the right place

Looking for a well packaged like 8" + with thick one. looking for well built, clean & 6 pack is a must (frm her, not me)... If ur the guy, I'm looking to watch while you have a good time with wify.
She's 5'3 100lbs, workout regularly & she's super tight as in u might have a hard time getting in haha.

Just looking for a nice candidate that can enjoy a good time. Apologize for the requisites but wify is hot so...if you're in or around the Vegas area send me a msg
& we can go frm there

looking fwd to hear from ya!
Cheers

Attachments

Last edited:

ivorytower

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Where are you located?

I have actually done this very same thing twice. Both times were pleasant experiences for all of us.

Last time was in Dallas. I met a couple at a bar, we had previous chatted on IM. We met through a GF of mine who posted some things on Facebook about me, many times she did that. Her GF's liked to make comments and ask about me. Not because of size, though they did giggle about that, but because of my innate ability to stop from orgasm. I can stay hard and keep going for well beyond the previous lovers of the wonderful women I have known.
Or, I can go ahead and climax within a short amount of time.

Anyway, this woman read my GF's posts and that is how it started. Found out they would be in Dallas, and that GF did not mind sharing me as long as she got to hear all about it from me and them, and we met and proceeded to have a wonderful evening that finally wrapped up in the wee hours of the morning with them leaving my hotel and all of us totally spent.

So, where are you located?
When fully arroused I am just over 8 in length and can often get close to and over 7 in girth.
I have been with women the size of your wife and surprisingly they can handle me when they too are very arroused.

jaden0604

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i apologize if it's in the wrong section. Saw the other post with similar content & thought might be ok to post here.

jaden0604

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
lol its real but she still my wife. not gonna make her in to a nymfo or anything. so only lucky one will get a chance. no joke at all, but i cannot promise it'll def happen. i've got few pm me & still chkin them up. gotta make sure everything sound legit & safe.

So with that said pls start the line, time is limited! oh & like i said 6 pak a must, no 4, no 2 but if u got 8 is all good ^^