Serena Williams' rack

matticus201

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yeah, but I'm here for the jugs:wink:

LOL! Right on!

Williams is pretty effin phenomenal. She's got game, and she's still feminine, even with the muscle. I love to watch her when she wins, because sometimes its so girly, like a little jumpy dance, and sometimes she pumps her fist and scares the crap outta me, a la Roddick. :biggrin1:

cm70874

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
LOL! Right on!

Williams is pretty effin phenomenal. She's got game, and she's still feminine, even with the muscle. I love to watch her when she wins, because sometimes its so girly, like a little jumpy dance, and sometimes she pumps her fist and scares the crap outta me, a la Roddick. :biggrin1:

I agree. Serena is awesome. She is also now the highest paid female athlete in history. Those boobs are now worth 11 million a piece. Serena is the BREAST!!!

bek2335

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I think Serena Williams is very attractive, but I don't especially like her because I think she's pretty homophobic. At least that's what I surmise from things I've read.

tom water

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Wondering... large penis support group... Who cares about Serena Williams' rack... Surely there must be other group who cares more!

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wondering... large penis support group... Who cares about Serena Williams' rack... Surely there must be other group who cares more!

There are a number of forums available on LPSG. Several of which are open to topics that don't involve a penis.

If one is incapable of digesting any material that doesn't involve a penis, he/she might spend more time in "Sex With a Large Penis" and similar forums. For example, you may be hard pressed to discover erotic penis material in the Politics forum.

As one of tens of thousands of members on LPSG, I can say with relative confidence that some people actually exist that enjoy discussing a variety of topics, some of which don't include penises.

If penis is your lifeblood, you have probably come to the right place. But please understand that some of us have other interests and engaging in threads and discussions about those interests is not only welcome here, but embraced.

I am a man. Fortunately, I have a penis. But I also have a brain. And sometimes it is necessary to give the penis a break and give some attention to areas of the brain that aren't wired to the penis.

For example, the part of the brain that appreciates nice tits.:wink:

ElDorado77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
There is nothing manly about her. She has a woman body. she wears jewerly. she into changing about her fashion all the time. you must be joking. Amelie Mauresmo is manly.

she does have a woman's body, which has been pushed to it's limits so it's muscle mass and definition rivals that of a man. the only reason she still looks like a woman is because she has giant boobs and an even more giant ass. take those away, and you would think she was a man. most women, if you take their breasts and ass away, still look womanly, but serena IS manly.

you've got no argument about Amelie Mauresmo from though, she too is manly