Serendipitous voyeurism

CoolHanz

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was at our fitness club pool this past weekend and noticed a younger guy (20+) swimming laps. Just as I noticed him, he jumped out of the water at the far end of the pool, wearing a competition suit and started doing 10 push-ups right there on the concrete. He had a smaller frame but a really nice build and a package to match! After the push-ups, back in for about 5 more lengths then he jumped back out - this time at my end of the pool - and 10 more push-ups - nice form but, man, he was audibly slapping that pavement with his package! He kept up this routine for another 30 minutes. At the end of the workout, he jumped out again and did an intensive abs workout! The whole thing was so surreal: Sexy body, hot package, intense workout, intense facial expressions, comfortable with such a public workout, the sound of his package slapping the pavement. Everytime I think of the scene, the wood starts to grow.

There arer some great threads on LPSG of public nudity but do you have any similar stories - or pictures - of similar events unfolding so casually?

Reactions: NC21cm

MrToolhung

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Can't say that I have ever seen something like that happen in a gym for the general public. However, in a bathhouse then yes I have seen similar events but they ended up with one of the guys getting fucked.

Reactions: NC21cm