Serial Killer, SUFFOLK .

DanielForever

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I Live near Ipswich, work in a theatre there. They just found two more girls today, floating down the Severn river. All prostitutes. My town has its own Jack the Ripper or Peter Sudcliff.
Its surreal and exciting.

`round here at aircraft station, it's the kids that commit nearly all the crime.

Last year,.. someone was bashed, raped and murdered on the very walkway I passed only ~30 minutes earlier.

Kids just do the darndest things, don't they? ;)

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Exciting??

Women are being murdered.... 5 in the last 10 days. I can think of several words for it, none are "exciting". Horrifying, terrifying, chilling etc etc.

drumstyck

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
4 prostitutes have been killed around Atlantic City, NJ in the past couple of months as well

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I Live near Ipswich, work in a theatre there. They just found two more girls today, floating down the Severn river. All prostitutes. My town has its own Jack the Ripper or Peter Sudcliff.
I don't think you gave this post much thought.
How ''excited'' would you be if the victims were all ''Male,90% Gay 10% Straight'' ?

ONB

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
it's horrible what has happened to those women and to the countless others that are killed by these lowlife mf'ers. i only wish people weren't so excited by this crap... it's part of what these murderers get off on.

i am a rather humane person, but i do believe in capital punishment for these sick bastards. they can't die horribly or quickly enough in my opinion.

:confused: The victims are all young English women.Five in total.

Oh, in that case we're actually supposed to give a shit about them.

I'm sure my plastic jesus is keeping them in his prayers now.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Oh, in that case we're actually supposed to give a shit about them.

I'm sure my plastic jesus is keeping them in his prayers now.

Before you become an asshole, I understand that it is hard to find sympathy for those you don't know. When I think death, I think about the fact that these are someone's child, someone's sister/brother/cousin/neice/nephew/aunt/uncle etc....

When you think about that, it is easy to see the sadness. I feel pretty bad for the families of the hookers.

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well said Jeff. Some of the parents of these murdered girls have been on TV. And regardless of what career path their daughters took, they were still their babies, and now they are dead.

It's awful.

The Yorkshire Ripper took 6 years to murder 5 women, this guy has done it in only a few weeks. They're now taking steps to get these girls off the streets, but I'm sure that will mean he'll either just widen his search or resort to killing women who aren't prostitutes.

I hope he's found PDQ!!

My thoughts are with the families of the victims

Denise x

DanielForever

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I didn't mean to offend saying its exciting, but nobody can deny it is. It's apparently the most prolific (if this is the true term) serial murder in British history, 5 dead in 6 weeks, Sutcliff took 4 years to kill 13.

As for all the Plastic jesus aint-it-sad-when-it-happens-to-white-people stuff, this stuff doesn't happen in rural East Anglia at all, to any race. In fact, one of the girls was half portugues, so 10% of the victims where Portugues, way more than that of Ipswich as a whole.

Nelly Gay

Experimental Member
Media

Bad choice of words .
"surreal and exciting".
Would the strangling of nuns be "a hoot" and the stabbing of schoolgirls be "awesome" ?

Nelly Gay

Experimental Member
Media
I don't think you gave this post much thought.
How ''excited'' would you be if the victims were all ''Male,90% Gay 10% Straight'' ?

GAYS are indeed one of the largest victim groups amongst serial killers followed by prostitutes, the elderly and the homeless .
"Theatre workers" are probably close behind ...

Nelly Gay

Experimental Member
Media
At least 5 young prostitutes have been murdered in a short space of time in Ipswich .
The police force have obviously learned from the Yorkshire Ripper case in the 1970s.
It was only when a so-called "good girl" was murdered by Peter Sutcliffe that the police became more "mobilised".
Initially they seemed unconcerned that prostitutes and street-walkers were the initial victims.
The police forget that by driving the sex-workers off the street the murderer switched victims targetting shop assistants, Doctors, Civil Servants, etc.
Some of Sutcliffe's victims were mothers-of-seven !

bouncergirl04

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The only way I can ever see this becoming something exciting, is if they catch the person, and give me a week alone with them, I'd want them sedated but with full feeling.

(Do you think that makes me sound a little psychotic?)[/quot

Sounds pretty good to me....