Serial Killer, SUFFOLK .

Note: Not a post for the fainthearted. Only tackle if you care to.

The only way I can ever see this becoming something exciting, is if they catch the person, and give me a week alone with them, I'd want them sedated but with full feeling.

(Do you think that makes me sound a little psychotic?)
Possibly, but I have endured similar for little known reason myself.

One day you might actually write a post that makes sense !!!!
There was a time my intelligence was merely in the top echelon... have you ever had the desire to gaze into the void? You may understand why I have spent many days trying to communicate with most people again, and will continue to if only to help those who desire it.

Just so you know... I'm not anti-white/anti-race-thing. For now i'm against box mentality... we do not care outside our own boxed life and boxed television.

There is so much pain and suffering in this world,.. but no, they are terrorists (doesn't matter who or why the war on terror was created)... they are leeching aids-infested third-worlders (doesn't matter if they had their natural ability taken and replaced by a machine that cannot maintain them)... no, they are criminals, they are animals, the news does not consider them more important than a irrelevant number, for the loss of one unborn baby evokes a stronger reaction than the genocide of a species.

I see alot. I care alot. I have the power to care. I am developing the power to solve.

• When a person is attacked on the street, I approach, survey the situation, ascertain what forces are at play. Help meet the objectives and desires of all. This is a dangerous situation for me, my empathy can easily pull me into a conflict that will result in many casualties... but without me,.. it would not resolve.
• When a drunk hobo is lost amongst the train, demanding help and only being scorned by all those around him. We seek each other out, we help each other out. Someone in his state, he knows pain... as do I... and I use the power I have worked towards, in order to make his journey through life a little easier... if only to show him there is another person in this world who cares for the scorned.
• When a fly is trapped inside a car as I walk down the street, I will effortlessly break into the car to free it, and return the vehicle back into it's original state. I cannot communicate with flies yet, but I doubt they want their day spent inside a burning hot car. A fly is a living creature, no matter how brief their lives, our own lives are probably just as brief through the milleniums...

Through all the people that have died in my life, the gangs, the relatives, the friends, the enemies, the random casualties... seeing people shredded apart before my eyes, watching them in hospital as they try to hang on dear life... sometimes operating on them with my own bare hands... to whatever ends I took to see me and those around me survive this journey...

And you wonder why my jesus here is plastic? Because regardless of romanticisations or fancied beliefs, that is precisely what this material object is. A plastic jesus with it's hand broken by an abusive relative. It was once capable of glowing in the dark... but I do not remember seeing it do such for a long, long time...

I care for those 5... I care for much more than you currently care to know... your own selves included... you are not within my prayers, you are within my heart. So, feel i'm an asshole all you wish. I am only the one voice of a human minority that for all I know starts and ends with me...

You may attack me for incomprehensibility, or the harsh way I deliver my own harsh reality, but for anyone who tried to understand... I will try to understand your opinion too.

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
At least 5 young prostitutes have been murdered in a short space of time in Ipswich .
The police force have obviously learned from the Yorkshire Ripper case in the 1970s.
It was only when a so-called "good girl" was murdered by Peter Sutcliffe that the police became more "mobilised".
Initially they seemed unconcerned that prostitutes and street-walkers were the initial victims.
The police forget that by driving the sex-workers off the street the murderer switched victims targetting shop assistants, Doctors, Civil Servants, etc.
Some of Sutcliffe's victims were mothers-of-seven !

Well, yes but it's not the Police doing the killing remember so what are you blaming them for....?

Your second point (in red) seems nonsensical, are you suggesting that given the killer is targetting prostitutes (the 'bad girls') are you advocating that the police advise them to stay on the street to help ensure that these shop assistants, Doctors, Civil Servants (the 'Good girls') are safe; as if they couldn't be prostitutes either or do you consider them somehow more 'worthy' of protection? I don't think that's what you mean but if that's not what you're saying could you clarify?

Thankyou for your consideration on this topic Kotchanski...

Yes... a freedom of ours... even if these thoughts are given to us by the media...

...and, that is the true reason this topic grabbed me in such a way...

People should be free to voice their feelings on things that have affected them for what ever reasons, without others making them feel bad about not considering every one else who would have made them feel the same if only they'd known (thought) about it.
I Live near Ipswich, work in a theatre there. They just found two more girls today, floating down the Severn river. All prostitutes. My town has its own Jack the Ripper or Peter Sudcliff.
Its surreal and exciting.
And a freedom of his... who is to say his feelings are worth less than ours?

I hurt for him too. Ridiculed for his own scorned heart. I started my tangent here in his defence.

I too have lived a life where you can easily be next on the list.

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I suppose the thinking behind it is that prostitutes are at greater risk than the general public, due to be out and about - and often alone, at night. If we can get them off the streets and encourage the rest of the public to never be out alone at night it will mean the killer is less able to find victims.

My thinking is though, that he'll just go further afield in his attempts to kill.

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I read it differently...

I read it as, "the police are trying to stop the killings by removing the targets, but failing to see that they aren't removing them, they are just changing them"

I don't think it was meant to mean they should be out there as targets to make sure "the good girls" don't get it, more that forcing the killer(s) to switch targets isn't the answer.

Just my take on it

I think I agree with you but I also think the language has ambiguity and contradiction.

The police force have obviously learned from the Yorkshire Ripper case in the 1970s.

It was only when a so-called "good girl" was murdered by Peter Sutcliffe that the police became more "mobilised". Initially they seemed unconcerned that prostitutes and street-walkers were the initial victims.

The police did warn the girls off the streets which suggests they have learned from the Yorkshire Ripper. I think the police are well aware of the risk of forcing the killer to change targets but what choice do they have? If they had not done so then the comment in red would not be justified as written and they would be pilloried.

You see though, I didn't take the statement in red as written but as veiled sarcasm by reading it, in combination with the implication that by doing so they 'forget' it may force the killer to target those 'good girls' which were identified so specifically i.e. it was a bad thing to warn them. This would obviously be a bad thing whoever was targeted but it seemed, (to me) that there could have been an underlying value bias in that analysis, that's why I asked.

I suspect I'm wrong and it's my radar on the blink but either way no offence was intended and it wasn't an accusation, merely a question which still stands.

bouncergirl04

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Vestigial....im so trying to uderstand what you are on about, im not mocking you, i just have such a typically british brigit jones kinda personality and im afraid i really dont understrand where your coming from. Not a bad thing (just for me as it goes straight over the head). As for caring for others, where these murders are happening, its a little old British town where it is so laid back and everyone knows everyone. Now for these murders to happen within 6 weeks of one another...of course us British are going to take it to heart.... prostitutes or not, my heart goes out to their families.

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I don't think they should be calling him the new Jack The Ripper. Has the really "ripped" any of the victims open in the same fashion that the original serial killer did?

And as for exciting: YES, it is exciting. You assholes obviously need to go to Dictionary.com and look up the word excited. :rolleyes: Excited doesn't mean the starter of this thread doesn'thave respect for those who've been murdered. Don't be such fucking dickheads.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
I was in Yorkshire during the Ripper period, and again when there was a manhunt on for some crazed ex-SAS man in 1982. The security measures in 1982 were pretty intense.

Here's hoping they do a better job with this guy than with the two I was around for.

(And incidentally, it's purely coincidence that I was in England as those events were occurring. Purely coincidence, I say.)

bouncergirl04... don't worry, in time I may be able to reach you too... I seem to understand what you are saying, as well as what the others are too.

My heart goes out to all other beating hearts.

I don't think they should be calling him the new Jack The Ripper. Has the really "ripped" any of the victims open in the same fashion that the original serial killer did?
Jack The Ripper sells magazines faster than a semi-naked model. ;)

bouncergirl04

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

And as for exciting: YES, it is exciting. You assholes obviously need to go to Dictionary.com and look up the word excited. :rolleyes: Excited doesn't mean the starter of this thread doesn'thave respect for those who've been murdered. Don't be such fucking dickheads.

big words young lady....fucking knob

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

** raises her handbag **

ooooooh get her!!