Serial Killer, SUFFOLK .

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
As you should.

I say GUILTY!!!!!

I was wondering if there were any Christiephiles here. :cool:

And I just noticed this thread header seems like an exclamation: "Serial Killer?! (I am) Suffolked." :biggrin1:

Serial killing is NOT funny.

Nelly Gay

Experimental Member
Media
Well, yes but it's not the Police doing the killing remember so what are you blaming them for....?

Where you around in the 1970s at the time of The Yorkshire Ripper murders and where you actually living in the Yorkshire area when the early murders were seen by the police and media as some form of divine retribution ?
High-ranking police officers making statements about "good girls" (their phrase NOT mine) and "women who choose to live on the seamy side of life" were the order of the day.
Very judgemental.
The police interviewed Peter Sutcliffe on many occassions yet failed to arrest him ....
A psychic even gave amazingly accurate details on the murderer ; ignored as "cranky".
A measure of incompetence is therefore self-evident ; I can allot blame .

Your second point (in red) seems nonsensical, are you suggesting that given the killer is targetting prostitutes (the 'bad girls') are you advocating that the police advise them to stay on the street to help ensure that these shop assistants, Doctors, Civil Servants (the 'Good girls') are safe; as if they couldn't be prostitutes either or do you consider them somehow more 'worthy' of protection? I don't think that's what you mean but if that's not what you're saying could you clarify?

The girls have to work and should get more police protection.
You have misinterpreted my comments as I do not believe "good girls" are any more deserving of police resources than "bad girls" . Why would I have such a bizarre opinion ?
This point has been clarly clarified by other posters..
Serial killers can and do switch targets ; victim groups are ill-defined .

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You have misinterpreted my comments as I do not believe "good girls" are any more deserving of police resources than "bad girls" . Why would I have such a bizarre opinion ?

I didn't say you did which if you read what I said you will see which is what I meant by, and I quote: "I don't think that's what you mean but if that's not what you're saying could you clarify?"

I just asked the question because I was unsure. If you took the trouble to actually read my post and my replies to a couple of others you would know that. I explained my reasoning more than once to them but if you choose not to read what can I do?

I still wonder what your suggestion would be to avoid a potential change in target group while at the same time protecting the primary one (which I would say is not ill defined), your statement seem to criticise the police for their actions, or the possible consequences of those actions yet offer no alternative.

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

A lot of what you 'quoted' me as saying above I didn't say? And yes I was around in the 1970s. Though just a child and not in Yorkshire!

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And as for exciting: YES, it is exciting. You assholes obviously need to go to Dictionary.com and look up the word excited. :rolleyes: Excited doesn't mean the starter of this thread doesn'thave respect for those who've been murdered. Don't be such fucking dickheads.
In this context it is still a bad choice of word because it gives the impression that the poster is empathising with the murderer rather than the bereaved.
Off Topic bit (sorry!):
Interesting choice of insults between the women, ''dickheads'' and ''knob''.
When one of the guys on another thread used ''cunt'' as an insult he was taken to task for it by one of the women (I don't remember who).They're just words to me,I'm not offended by any of them so why do some people find ''the c word'' so unacceptable but it's ok to use penile slang words?
Should I have started a seperate thread? :smile:

Hryblkone

Sexy Member
Media
I have good reason to believe the serial killer in question is probably the same one who has left victims in Mass. and CT within the last decade. He was sexually assaulting and killing sex workers and drug addicts alike. It had me fearing for my sister's life because back then she could have easily been one of this fiend's victims. Now he's moved onto Atlantic City, a place where potential victims plentiful. I know it may not bother a fucktard like the one whose posts I've read eariler in this thread but these are people same as you and me. They just seemed to make some wrong decisions in their lives or due to circumstances beyond their control. Any of these women (one victim was a man) could have been a member of your family. Think about that next time you touch a keyboard.

DanielForever

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
On BBC news the East Anglian corespondent (Suffolk is in the region of East Anglia) cried after reporting on the Anglican memorial service for the women.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You could have, but it would have just been consolidated into this one, anyway... apparently that's the new thing here.

Sorry, I didn't see the sense in having two threads side-by-side on the exact same topic.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
Sorry, I didn't see the sense in having two threads side-by-side on the exact same topic.

Quite so. However, the thread I originally responded to was not the one with the debate over "exciting" contained within it. The thread I was posting in was a bit (not much, but a bit) less serious and my comments seem more disrespectful when juxtaposed against posts (bouncergirl's, for example) from the other thread.

I'm probably being too sensitive, especially considering that I'll make light of almost anything :rolleyes:. Nonetheless, putting two threads together has the potential to be as confusing as deleting posts from a thread - which always seemed to be the reasoning behind the practice of not deleting the posts of banned persons. So the approach seems a tad inconsistent to me.

Nelly Gay

Experimental Member
Media
I have good reason to believe the serial killer in question is probably the same one who has left victims in Mass. and CT within the last decade. He was sexually assaulting and killing sex workers and drug addicts alike. It had me fearing for my sister's life because back then she could have easily been one of this fiend's victims. Now he's moved onto Atlantic City, a place where potential victims plentiful. I know it may not bother a fucktard like the one whose posts I've read eariler in this thread but these are people same as you and me. They just seemed to make some wrong decisions in their lives or due to circumstances beyond their control. Any of these women (one victim was a man) could have been a member of your family. Think about that next time you touch a keyboard.

Sadly, there are many serial killers targetting sexworkers throughout the world at any given time.
Some serial killers DO move on and change their hunting grounds ; others move regularly from state to state, country to country.
Lorry drivers and military men especially apply here.
There is often an element of denial when prostitutes go missing as they too tend to travel for work moving to Alaska in the summer or Vegas in season. The girls have no fixed roots moving from motel to motel and using many aliases.
They often know their killers.
There is often a degree of police incompetence witness Robert Pickton who murdered 69 prostitutes in Canada (he had a pig farm). The police refused to search for "missing girls" saying they had merely left Vancouver or where in hospital or had left the industry ....

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

It makes me wonder, from his comments as reported that either :

1. He's an attention seeker who wanted to get arrested by putting himself in the frame,
  2. he's guilty and thought by making statements like " was probably the closest thing Tania [Nicol] had as a boyfriend" he would be discounted or,
    [*]due to Police being under pressure he is another potential Eddie George
1 and 2 are not mutually exclusive of course.

Nelly Gay

Experimental Member
Media

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm so confused by this bloke.

If you're guilty and have been questioned/had your house searched, do you really go out and kill again? Do you volunteer for media interviews? I heard the BBC recording with him chatting to a journalist, and he sounded really quite calm and relaxed... so if he's guilty he's very at ease with what he's done.

I just don't buy it, I can't help thinking that the Police are just desperate to be seen to be doing something.