Series of Questions... Gay Relationships

Himura

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
With the great success of my other thread, I've decided to make this thread :D.

Are gay guys attracted to feminine gay guys?

I'm gay, but masculine, and I am only attracted to masculine guys... It seems like masculine gay guys are hard to find... How do you know if they are gay?

I've seen somewhere on this forum that there is such thing as a 'straight boy' fetish...
I have to admit that I'm VERY, VERY, attracted to straight guys... but sometimes i get a sneaking suspicion that they're gay... What do you do if you're 'in love' with a straight guy?

How can there be a relationship without physical attraction?

D

deleted298367

I'm the exact same way. I don't like femme guys. I date guys because I like guys; I date a girl when I want to date a girl.

I'd say I'm a masculine one; I'm not like a macho man, but I don't flip my hand or do the cliche'd gay things. I'm attracted to guys who you wouldn't normally be able to tell aren't straight. :]

Last edited by a moderator:

vindicator

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I'm the same way as well. But most of my gay friends and the guys i meet are not fems. Maybe it's just the circle of people you know?

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
With the great success of my other thread, I've decided to make this thread :D.

Are gay guys attracted to feminine gay guys?

I'm gay, but masculine, and I am only attracted to masculine guys... It seems like masculine gay guys are hard to find... How do you know if they are gay?

I've seen somewhere on this forum that there is such thing as a 'straight boy' fetish...
I have to admit that I'm VERY, VERY, attracted to straight guys... but sometimes i get a sneaking suspicion that they're gay... What do you do if you're 'in love' with a straight guy?

How can there be a relationship without physical attraction?

Yes, there can be great loving relationships with anyone without sexual expression. After all you love your family members without it.

thickdikhere2

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I generally am only attracted to guys who do not behave in the stereotypical effeminate manner, but I suppose that in the long term this one factor would probably end up being trivial. There is a lot more to it than that, at least if its going to be something that is more than just a few fuck sessions (not that there is anything wrong with that).

Why are so many of us like this? I suppose that a lot of it has to do with the negative attitudes that are engrained in our society regarding androgeny, and non-traditional gender roles. We are probably conditioned that this type of behavior is not desirable, and we buy into this. I still am definetely only drawn toward masculine personality traits. Maybe we are all the girly dudes on this thread LOL. (I am just kidding).

A few thoughts on why breeders are so hot to those of us that bat for the other team. I feel I am qualified to comment on this because I was married for 8 years, and was never with a dude until after the marriage ended. I do recall a number of situations where guys would be hitting on me in the past. I was clueless, although I did sense that something was happening that was a bit unusual. Maybe I was in denial.
1. Straight guys are hot because they represent to us the ideal, and also what we are all NOT. I can assure you the breeders do not know how good they have it. If I could take a str8 pill and that pill would make me only dig chicks, I can honestly say I would take the pill. Some people would disagree, and I think a fair number of the dissenters would also be lying to themselves. Being gay is sort of like being a freak of society. We are either treated like outcasts, moral delinquents, or like a novelty item. There are exceptions, of course.
2. Straight guys represent "the unattainable".... i.e. the ultimate trophy. Most folks would agree that we always want what we cannot have. Its what drives us. If you were to take that urge away, we would be a bunch of unmotivated slugs. I think it is entirely normal to want to bag a breeder!

Any comments? Jason