Serious amounts of precum?

qwijibo420

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey, all. Just wondering if anyone else has unusual amounts of precum during sex. Even well before orgasm, I let loose about 6-10 wads of 'the sticky'. Especially during oral, my cock slurps and slops loudly with excitement. Most girls seem to get off on it, so I guess its ok ;-). But just wondering...

mattyule

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey, all. Just wondering if anyone else has unusual amounts of precum during sex. Even well before orgasm, I let loose about 6-10 wads of 'the sticky'. Especially during oral, my cock slurps and slops loudly with excitement. Most girls seem to get off on it, so I guess its ok ;-). But just wondering...

nice cock man, keep up the pics. i can precum a lot also so nothing to worry about, its a good thing and if it turns on your girl, just another plus.

qwijibo420

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeah, I heard it indicates a healthy urethra or something. My exs have always looked a little aghast at taking a sticky cumwad right in the middle of a blowjob, tho. Not to mention at the end...lol

dave2005

Experimental Member
Media
I don't let loose individual wads - I just get a constant regular stream of precum, which starts very soon after i get hard. And yes - before I cum I will put out a huge amount of precum in total.

Late Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Slightly off topic: Do some of you precum in situations other than sex?
ie: whenever you get hard?

I think like everybody else here I always precum quite a lot before sex, always have and no one ever complained. Usually its a steady flow. And, I always notice a fair amount in the mornings with my usual morning bone. I suppose thats normal too.

Tonkatoy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dont precum that much but if the wife sees it just as she takes off my underwear then she often makes a comment of "excited are we?" or "ooh"..somthing like that...I expect she has experienced something in the past where a previous boyfriend produced a lot before cumming??

I wouldn t worry about a lot as it helps with the lube....:tongue:

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

Soon after I get hard, I start producing precum. Lots of precum! And it's pretty steady after that, until I cum. If I'm making out with someone hot, and still mostly dressed, my shorts are always soaked by the time they come down or off.

So not true.

Amount of precum has to do with how much you desire someone.

If I really "want" someone, I notice THE SAME amount of precum as when I was 17.

I agree. I think it can depend on a couple of factors, your level of excitement and whether you're a precummer at all. Rather envious at that.

I am not a great precummer like those here but my experience is the reverse. I actually make more now than when I was 17. Can't seem to explain that one.

This is really intrigueing. You actually get wads? I've heard of drops coming out. That's got to be something to see. Do you feel the wads coming out?

I think I leak some during the day. I notice marks on my briefs that would indicate I've had some precum seep out. Don't recall anything sexual during those events. Maybe everyone has this?