Serious amounts of precum?

B_agapeboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i precum alot...as soon as my cock gets hard i start to precum. ever sence i started jacking off when i was 11...when i first started having sex at 12, i would fill a condom up befor i even shot my first load...now i just dont wear them. especially sence i cum multiple times with one hard on.

heavyproducer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i think one girl thought id pissed myself, only realy happens wen v turned on ususaly at that stage in a relationship before youve had sex and you spend all night kisssing, last gf i had didnt like it when giving me head.... i think its delicious myself

her loss

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It varies from guy to guy but I've noticed that the more turned on a guy is the more he will produce for his own standards. My ex husband it'd be the odd drip now and then, my ex bf yum it was like a tap had been turned on, a steady drip with the occasional small stream, his cock would be covered in it. It's always a huge turn on for me to see a guys cock getting really wet.

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pre-cum like the faucet is left dripping, it will drip non-stop. I can fill a medicine dosing cup 3-tbls in a typical j/o session.

Same here, and not just during sexual activity. I ooze during the day too, if something happens to get me aroused. When I go to take a piss, my foreskin is usually full of goo when I pull it back. Same thing when I sleep, there'll be a stringer of goo on my leg or my belly, depending on which way I slept and which way it was pointing, when I wake up in the morning.

CBS1

Experimental Member
Media
Hey, all. Just wondering if anyone else has unusual amounts of precum during sex. Even well before orgasm, I let loose about 6-10 wads of 'the sticky'. Especially during oral, my cock slurps and slops loudly with excitement. Most girls seem to get off on it, so I guess its ok ;-). But just wondering...

Well lets see if this video can help whity your concerns about unusual amounts? not during sex, but whatching a XXX video.

http://forums.newart.com/phpbb/download.php?id=24258

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have always been a large cummer since teenage years. My wife enjoys it as she likes the lube effect. It always feels great to just be dripping all over the place. One thing I sometimes do when I really get hot and precum a lot, is that I just put on a condom for awhile. Take off prior to actual inserting.