Serious Ball Stretching

mingemasher

1st Like
Media
I'm interested in talking to anyone who's into serious ball-stretching. I've been doing it for ages and can easily take a 9cm leather stretcher now.

However, I'm very close to hanging by my cock & balls and wondered when to advance to the next stage: hanging by the balls alone.

Anyone done this? For how long? What gains in length are there?

Yknarfy

Expert Member
Media
[However, I'm very close to hanging by my cock & balls and wondered when to advance to the next stage: hanging by the balls alone.

Anyone done this? For how long? What gains in length are there?[/quote]

I would love to hang by my balls but it hurts oo much - cock and balls is easier.
Have a look at my gallery for stretching and weighting..

Franky

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[However, I'm very close to hanging by my cock & balls and wondered when to advance to the next stage: hanging by the balls alone.

Anyone done this? For how long? What gains in length are there?

I would love to hang by my balls but it hurts oo much - cock and balls is easier.

Franky[/QUOTE]

You are a pro, dude! How long did it take for you to get those balls to hang that low or have you always had them that loose. I'd kill to have half that hang.

mingemasher

1st Like
Media

Franky

]
I've been stretching 'em manually for a few years: I grab my scrotum with my fist so that the balls squeeze out at the end. I alternate the fist sometimes so that I stretch with the front of my hand outwards or the back vice-versa.

I can put most, not all yet, of my weight on my balls by hanging suspended from a sheet or rope with insulation.

As soon as I've mastered this, I'll send a photo.

Meantime, has anyone else tried this?

Does this weight stretching realy work for your cock and balls, what is the best system to use?::biggrin1:

mingemasher

1st Like
Media
Absolutely. My kind of stretching is extreme, I guess. I can manage it now freely, without any support at all. I can do it for about a minute at a time.

D_Jerry_Atric

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm big into ball stretching I have some pics on my xtube page. I just use my hands, a man's mouth, leather stretchers, a metal ball stretcher, and I have a parachute stretcher that I put very light weights on.

cirus

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have been stretching for a few years now, using split collars with occasional pumping in a long cylinder 2.75"x12". Not sure about extreem stuff like hanging or very heavy weights, I think it could just toughen things up, making stretching more difficult.
I usualy wear 4.5" - just over 3lb all day. wear 6.5" over 4lb in the evening. Bit obvious in clothing so depends where I am going. Softly softly catchey monkey is the order of the day for me.
See gallery. cirus.

lineok03

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Norwalk, California, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
one thing i used to use from a home made device...the pipe insullation foam...for the hot and cold line to and from a water heater and or your main to the house...its the foam like from boggiee boards. its 4ft long and has a slite along the entire length. get some black electric tape and a utlity knife...your set....at 4ft long you can cut it 1in 2in 3in and so on...then slip your sac in the grove and then use the tape to close it up...you just made a foam stretcher ... i went up to 5in but then im a fan of the collars. so no more foam for me. :p also look into O rings ... lowes and home depot.

...... spelling is off alittle as im way tired.