[Serious business] Blow jobs are disrespectful?

StraightCock4Her

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do any of you ladies have long-time, close male friends? Would you ever tell them that you need to get laid?

I have heard from some sources that men and women who are good friends should never discuss such things because it's disrespectful to one and other.

B_Dustydo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I talk in intimate terms with my chosen male friends all the time.
I do choose the friends I am that open with though and it is never considered disrespectful for those reasons.
(and YES, I have been intimate with those friends to one degree or another).

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
if it could be interpreted as a hint that you want them to put out then, yes, that could be seen as disrespectful.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I have a lot of close male friends, and I basically would not tell them anything like that unless we'd discussed sexual matters before. I echo what Dolf said, if it would be construed as a come-on then I wouldn't do it.

D_Hyacinth Harrytwat

Account Disabled
Media
^ Heh heh wish-4-8: my thoughts exactly!

Onto the subject:

There was only one guy I did that with and he was an extremely close friend in a circle of friends that would greatly disapprove of sexual activities between any two friends. We were so close that it was ok for me to bring up the fact that I was afraid of having sex after being raped and that I needed to have it done and over with.

Thinking back, I'm sure it was totally weird of me to ask him to be the guinea pig, but he was good about it and never once gave me the impression that he was just doing it to score. He let me initiate the next level every night until the act was done... And done... And done... And done once more in the morning :biggrin:. And then I joined LPSG. Still really good friends and there's been nothing physical/sexual between us since then.

I think it would only be disrespectful if you asked the friend because they're desperate and you know they would give you some action, or if you know that they're not looking for casual fun but you trick them into it anyway.

StraightCock4Her

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What the hell? The old bait and switch? :mad:

Where are the blow jobs?
:confused:

Well, actually, when I was having this conversation with my friend, pretty much my exact wording was "I don't know about a pizza but a blow job sounds pretty fucking good right about now" and yes as it sounds, the mention of anything sexual was pretty much out of left field. Hell, I thought it was kinda funny myself considering the context and how random it was.

B_Dustydo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sounds like a quirky sense of humor to me. Done to get a laugh and a reaction rather than to be taken as a propersition.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, actually, when I was having this conversation with my friend, pretty much my exact wording was "I don't know about a pizza but a blow job sounds pretty fucking good right about now" and yes as it sounds, the mention of anything sexual was pretty much out of left field. Hell, I thought it was kinda funny myself considering the context and how random it was.

Its only awkward if you guys are not cool like that. If that is how you normally joke around, then no harm done. If not, thats like saying, "Ummm, too much information." at best, and, "Is he coming on to me?" at worst.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i'd've thought you were being creepy :smile:

StraightCock4Her

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sounds like a quirky sense of humor to me. Done to get a laugh and a reaction rather than to be taken as a propersition.

That's how my sense of humor is. It's very social and situation-based.

I love getting odd reactions from people. It's actually kind of addictive.