Serious candidates only!

wannabeHotwife

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
body {background-color: #eeeedd; font-family: "Verdana"; font-size: "x-small";} body {background-color: #eeeedd; font-family: "Verdana"; font-size: "x-small";} Alpha female nymphomaniac who looks/acts easily 10 years younger, and is willing to relocate to fulfill her destiny as a Goddess-cum-Hotwife.

I love the power exchange...a cuck's adoration, fidelity, surrender, and unconditional love...and that my sexual, emotional, and financial well-being are the issues of primacy in a female-centric relationship founded on honesty, trust, respect, intimacy, and that yields mutual benefit and satisfaction for both partners.

Getting quite exasperated in my search for an authentic cuck husband that suits my criteria. (sigh) Yes, I am a picky Mistress who refuses to settle, and I make no excuses for it! But if I meet yet another "do me/wannabe sub" looking to have his buttons pushed via his (and every other man's) role-playing fantasy...AARRGGHH!!!!!

ISO financially secure, attractive, fit, masculine, marriage-minded devotee willing to support my lifestyle and relish my sexual exploits. For me, it's all about the attraction/chemistry/connection.
My "ideal" cuck:
Height: at least 6'1"
Weight: at least 200 lbs
Cock: Length - at least 6"; Girth - Thick
Other - Non-smoker, D/D free

Sissyboy? Not my type. Bisexual? Bonus but not required. Humiliation? Can do. Strap-on? Love to. Creampie? My fave. Orgasm control? A must. Chastity device? Let's talk.

Last edited: