Serious challenge to the Gay guys

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OK - what is it with this "straight" label?

Anyone who knows me, can probably attest to the fact that I am about as "straight" as a circle - I am sexually hetero, yes an unashamed pussy slut - so why does that make me straight?

I would like a new label please. I will make a donation to your favourite charity for the best and funniest, so long as it's not a fun-dies church or the KKK and their like.

Thank you.

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lordpendragon said:
OK - what is it with this "straight" label?

Anyone who knows me, can probably attest to the fact that I am about as "straight" as a circle - I am sexually hetero, yes an unashamed pussy slut - so why does that make me straight?

I would like a new label please. I will make a donation to your favourite charity for the best and funniest, so long as it's not a fun-dies church or the KKK and their like.

Thank you.

I guess LPD I don't see you as "straight" since you don't emote as that term generally dictates in my experience.

I think being 'straight' (as you indicate) has a pretty foul connotation. I see the need for a new sexual orientation adjective. That one sucks. Just think of the word "straight" ... its implies no variations and a direct route without taking the occasional side trip.

Kinda boring no? :redface:

Let me think a bit about it. I have to go scout out a job... be back with my thoughts.

OBsessed

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My friend calls us 'straight' people hets, and I've taken a liking to that word. :biggrin1:

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lordpendragon said:
However most cities have policies about strays which does worry me rather.

As well it might, you could modify that to being "astray" for heterosexuals which would make homosexuals by contrast "oriented". However, this leaves bisexuals without a label. Map Hounds? Circumnavigators? Globe Trotters?

Not sure there is any point in a distinction.
All men follow where their compass points them!

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Why not the term "straight"? Would like to be called "gay" instead? "Man Formally Known As Womb Raider" or a symbol like this: [ ({l}) <===8]?

Uncertain about the challenge. Hehehe. :smile:

agentblueuk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
HLNYCXXX said:
I know plenty of gay men who have absolutely no interest in having a boyfriend, but I'm pretty sure that doesn't make them straight.

ok i mean boyfriend in the sence of wanting a relationship rather than just knowing that a blowjob from a guy feels as good if not better than from a girl

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Stronzo said:
I think being 'straight' (as you indicate) has a pretty foul connotation. I see the need for a new sexual orientation adjective. That one sucks. Just think of the word "straight" ... its implies no variations and a direct route without taking the occasional side trip.

Valid point. The term straight implies that to be otherwise is a deviation.

Regardless of my previous suggestions I've always found "Het", "Hom" and "Bi" to be simple, nonjudgemental terms. Denotative rather than connotative.

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Gillette said:
Valid point. The term straight implies that to be otherwise is a deviation.

Regardless of my previous suggestions I've always found "Het", "Hom" and "Bi" to be simple, nonjudgemental terms. Denotative rather than connotative.

HET - Heavy Equipment Transporter - guilty as charged - apologies apologies.