Serious challenge to the Gay guys

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
fortiesfun said:
Post-straight is such a terrific idea. Unfortunately I think it could imply "straight as a post" instead of "straight is so last century." Post-gay worked better.
How about ungay?

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Gillette said:
I think Irvy has given the best post yet to this thread.

Yes - it's a good one, though I can't help but want to dabble with the metre at the end - :rolleyes: poetry geek, sorry.

It also reminds me of one of my personal heroes, Mr. M. Ali who, talking to the students of a prestigious US university, was asked to recite a poem -

Me
We

Irvy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah, my poetry is written to be spoken, not really read, so sometimes the metre has pauses and changes to it that read wrong, but sound right. Maybe we need a poetry equivilant of a musical rest!

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
The gay camp thing to me is just a bunch of tired one-liners and overused cliches (oxymoronic). They're funny the first time you heard them, you know, ten years ago. Watch Sordid Lives for the whole collection.

Gay people are just people. Complex, but not nearly as complex as trying to differentiate between human rights and special rights.

tygrrr

Just Browsing
Media
fortiesfun said:
Speaking of cute, have I told you that I think you qualify, Tygrrr? That ass is smokin'.

dxjnorto said:
Wonderful tasty sausage 'n eggs too. Grrr.

This week's Happy Meal at Tygrrr's: smoked ass, sausage n' eggs :naughty: :biggrin1: :rolleyes:
Thanks guys, now I'll keep smiling all evening!

tygrrr

Just Browsing
Media
SteveHd said:
How about ungay?

rawbone8 said:
Lordpendragon, let's say we distinguish ourselves from straight, and use "strayed"? :rolleyes:

'Howdy, I'm Tygrrr, I'm ungay and ex-straight, most of my friends are strayed. :cool: How's about you?' :biggrin1:

Now this is getting interesting! A bit wild - but that's how I like it - I really think we're getting on to something here.
And 'strayed' is a perfect suggestion, rawbone! :biggerGrin:

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
tygrrr said:
'Howdy, I'm Tygrrr, I'm ungay and ex-straight, most of my friends are strayed. :cool: How's about you?' :biggrin1:

Do you think anyone would know whether to come on to you or not after that?

And 'strayed' is a perfect suggestion, rawbone! :biggerGrin:

So a strayed and paid would be a gigolo.

tygrrr

Just Browsing
Media
Lordpendragon said:
tygrrr said:

Do you think anyone would know whether to come on to you or not after that?

Well, I'd enjoy watching their puzzled looks, that's for sure - but it's certainly not the best of pick-up lines. :rolleyes:
I guess it could be applied both as an 'exit strategy' or as the start of a very interesting conversation.
If I used that as an introduction in a noisy bar, it would probably be interpreted as something like 'an Hungarian expatriate looking for new friends'. So, who knows, I might get laid anyway. :biggrin1:

Edmond405

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Lordpendragon said:
OK - what is it with this "straight" label?

Anyone who knows me, can probably attest to the fact that I am about as "straight" as a circle - I am sexually hetero, yes an unashamed pussy slut - so why does that make me straight?

I would like a new label please. I will make a donation to your favourite charity for the best and funniest, so long as it's not a fun-dies church or the KKK and their like.

Thank you.

I believe, sir, that you are what we refer to as the "Pussious-Loverus-Maximus". A breed found in all parts of the world. Their coloring and marking may vary by region and migratory habits. AKA by the abbreviated, "Pu-Lo-Ma".

- Ed (Make-A-Wish is the charity, btw)

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, since we homos get a "label" that makes us sound eternally happy, howsabout we do the same for you? Hetero men can be "jocular" and hetero women can be "vivacious". Hmmm, the bisexuals, since they are just willfully slutty, can all be called "tricksy".

"Are you gay?" "No, I'm jocular, but there's nothing wrong with being gay. But I really love me some vivacious!!!"

"Sometimes I feel gay, sometimes I feel jocular. Do you think I may actually be tricksy?"

Nelly Gay

Experimental Member
Media
OK - what is it with this "straight" label?

Anyone who knows me, can probably attest to the fact that I am about as "straight" as a circle - I am sexually hetero, yes an unashamed pussy slut - so why does that make me straight?

I would like a new label please. I will make a donation to your favourite charity for the best and funniest, so long as it's not a fun-dies church or the KKK and their like.

Thank you.

Fauxmosexual ?!!