Serious Male Hatred and Resentment

monel

Sexy Member
Media
This is a really silly thread. Not that I am suggesting the OP does not harbor the feelings he professes; but in real life, outside of LPSG, how often is anyone concerned about the size of their dicks in comparison to their friends'? NEVER. If your wife is happy with the size of your cock, what defect in your thinking is getting you so hung up on how it stacks up to other guys'? From the sounds of it you're not really upset about the size of your dick, but with your overall body image. There is a solution for that. "Get thee to a gym!". Whatever the effects of the medication that you are on, if you are committed, you can exercise and eat responsibly and feel infinitely better about yourself than you obviously do now. Do this and you won't hold such irrational resentments toward other guys.

Good luck.

hrdhatdad

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I gotta agree with the poster above. It would never enter my mind to even think about it. This has to be some kind of joke.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
This is a issue in my family(mom side) their metabolism hits a brick wall around age 30. The candle that burns twice as bright burns out twice as fast.
my forearm is literally twice the size of my cousins forearm , he's about 110 now I'm 215 we are both about the same height.I workout a lot though. we wear the same jean size(32.) too.

All of my uncle's are 175 to 235.

Bullshit.

Your metabolism is immaterial. Eat less food and you will lose weight, regardless of exercise.
Ask any survivor of a death camp.

ALL other excuses are excuses.
And the 'metabolism' excuse is the worst of all. The last time I ate breakfast with one of these "metabolism" self excusers, I watched as she ate two bowls of sugary cereal for breakfast- each of which held twice the amount I choked down.

Aside from medications that cause Edema, ( which is fluid retention ) real weight gain is a function of calories in versus calories out. Some medications may cause increased appetite... others may lower caloric requirements... but when you gain weight, it is because you eat more than your body burns. Period.

When you lose weight, its because you eat Less than your body needs. ALL 'diets' are nothing more than methods to trick you into eating fewer calories.

Of course... as we age we tend more to fat for a couple of reasons... one is that we often become less active... and thus burn fewer calories, the other is that our cells age and begin to malfunction... thus doing less work, and burning fewer calories. As more and more cells do less and less work, our NEED for food declines....

But in the land of plenty, we tend not to eat less... we eat the same... or we eat more.

So, sorry... but the 30 year old wall is nothing but the fact that your family becomes more sedentary with age and does not reduce food intake.

When you see older people who remain slender... ask them about their food intake... you will find they eat one or two meals a day, only, and do not snack often.

as to the OP- man up... no one cares about your dick- your wife seems happy, and other men could care less.
Stop obsessing over a form of suffering you created for yourself.

You have the power to change how you THINK about something, in any moment... and every moment you put off changing your thinking about this is entirely your own fault.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Bullshit.

Your metabolism is immaterial. Eat less food and you will lose weight, regardless of exercise.

And the 'metabolism' excuse is the worst of all. The last time I ate breakfast with one of these "metabolism" self excusers, I watched as she ate two bowls of sugary cereal for breakfast- each of which held twice the amount I choked down.

Aside from medications that cause Edema, ( which is fluid retention ) real weight gain is a function of calories in versus calories out. Some medications may cause increased appetite... others may lower caloric requirements... but when you gain weight, it is because you eat more than your body burns. Period.

When you lose weight, its because you eat Less than your body needs. ALL 'diets' are nothing more than methods to trick you into eating fewer calories.

Of course... as we age we tend more to fat for a couple of reasons... one is that we often become less active... and thus burn fewer calories, the other is that our cells age and begin to malfunction... thus doing less work, and burning fewer calories. As more and more cells do less and less work, our NEED for food declines....

But in the land of plenty, we tend not to eat less... we eat the same... or we eat more.

So, sorry... but the 30 year old wall is nothing but the fact that your family becomes more sedentary with age and does not reduce food intake.

When you see older people who remain slender... ask them about their food intake... you will find they eat one or two meals a day, only, and do not snack often.

as to the OP- man up... no one cares about your dick- your wife seems happy, and other men could care less.

You have the power to change how you THINK about something, in any moment... and every moment you put off changing your thinking about this is entirely your own fault.
Have a heart, Phil.

hungbigmatt

Experimental Member
Media
Bullshit.

Ah, spoken like a true "always been thin, always will be" person.

hungbigmatt

Experimental Member
Media
I gotta agree with the poster above. It would never enter my mind to even think about it. This has to be some kind of joke.

Yeah, definately a joke.
Haha, real funny.
It must seem wierd to you because you look like a holier than thou typical Chicagoian gym rat that can't see past the surreality of bars and enless one night stands.

Sorry for the abraisiveness, but I do hate men and idiots from Chicago.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Very interesting, never heard of such before
nothing to suggest i am afraid
All the best, just hope you work thru it all,asap.
your lady sounds like a charming woman, a keeper huh, maybe concentrate more with her..and not yr self & cock.
(i cant keep my mouth shut..but said in a meaningful / possibly helpful way)

hrdhatdad

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I grew up on a farm, I never go to bars (I just turned 50), and rarely have a one night stand but I do lift weights regularly. You gotta admit that your problem is a bit ridiculous as well as creepy.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Ah, spoken like a true "always been thin, always will be" person.

What's that? another excuse you tell yourself so you can scarf down a third hot dog?

You know nothing. Just last year I lost 40 lbs in 3 months.
All I did was eat less food.

It wasn't even hard. I cut out chips, soda, and lunch. Breakfast was never much- a bagle ( no cheese ) or a sausage link... some coffee.

For dinner... I ate pretty much as much as I wanted. Anything I wanted...

People said you're STARVING yourself... how can you FUNCTION?

I told them. listen, I get 2500 calories a day, regardless of the fact that I only eat about 1500.

Y'know why? Because I have about 40 LBS of previous eating that I lug around with me everywhere I go... when my body needs energy and can't find it in my stomach, it does just what its DESIGNED to do and looks for it in my fat.

Far from starving... it was exactly like eating just the fat off of steaks.

People in the West confuse the feeling of an empty stomach with hunger.

A decade ago my own grown son lost 75 lbs over six months, and has never put it back on.
How? He did not go on a "diet" in anticipation of attaining a goal and then stopping his 'diet'... he changed his attitude about eating and stopped doing it as a recreational activity.

He's healthy and happy... he just doesn't eat like he used to.

Americans, in general, are getting fatter... and it AINT because of anything other than portion size, corn syryp filled drinks, and calories.

And, just to give you an idea of how delicate a balance it is.... if you eat just ONE PAT of butter, per day, more than you actually need/burn... you will gain ten pounds over the course of just one year.

If you eat one pat of butter's worth of calories LESS than you burn... you will lose 10 pounds over the course of a year.

So, hey- stop making excuses and start ACTING on your issues if your ability to socialize with other people is going to be defined by something as trivial as whether you think your dick is sufficient.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Have a heart, Phil.

I have a heart.

Overweight is something a person can do something about. And like any other behavior run out of control, people suffer it thru the excuses they create.

If you can be happy, and fat... great... no real problem since the only person it affects, really, is you.

But if you are gonna be jackass to other human beings over your weight- and pretend that there's nothing you can do about it, then, sorry... its NOT being helpful to mouth platitudes and warm fuzzies.

they will not fix the issue, and they will not make anything better.

For things of which we each have control, Folks either have the will to make an effort on their own behalf... or they have to surrender the right to whine about them.

One or the other.

aninnymouse

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I have a heart.

Overweight is something a person can do something about. And like any other behavior run out of control, people suffer it thru the excuses they create.

If you can be happy, and fat... great... no real problem since the only person it affects, really, is you.

But if you are gonna be jackass to other human beings over your weight- and pretend that there's nothing you can do about it, then, sorry... its NOT being helpful to mouth platitudes and warm fuzzies.

they will not fix the issue, and they will not make anything better.

For things of which we each have control, Folks either have the will to make an effort on their own behalf... or they have to surrender the right to whine about them.

One or the other.

Not all the time. There ARE such things as metabolism and glandular problems.

Furthermore, with many medications, such as antidepressants and antipsychotics, with Paxil being one of them, the side effect of weight gain is a known problem.

For your perusal:

Johns Hopkins: Prescription Drugs on medication-related weight gain: Johns Hopkins Health Alerts

Nutrition Articles - The Relationship between Weight Gain and Medications for Depression and Seizures

Plus, it IS harder to lose weight than it is to put it back on. It's harder for a variety of reasons. Number one is for all the convenience we pay for with packaged foods, there comes a the downside of extra preservatives that can cause weight gain, and inhibit weight loss.

Not to say that the OP doesn't have a problem. It's clear he does.

OP, if I were you, I'd look into finding a good therapist. Not a psychiatrist, but an actual Therapist/Counselor. What you need, more than any medication, is talk therapy. Everything you've said just SCREAMS low self worth. A lot of the self worth you have is tied up in penis size, so not having as much is triggering anxiety and Low self esteem issues.

So, you need to figure out, and probably get a mental health professional to help you to figure out, and work with What the root causes of your issues are, and how you can deal with them.

Not sure how old you are, but....seriously. Lashing out like an immature 12 year old is not going to help you.

Just a friendly person from....Chicago tryin' ta help ya out....

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Losing weight really is as simple as what Phil says - eat fewer calories than you burn off in a day. Simple, but truly hard! As someone who also put on weight due to medication (once due to fluid retention and once due to increased appetite), I know what it's like to go from a thin body to a body that I didn't even recognize. I refuse to diet - I feel so restricted. So I just eat less and be a little more active. It works. I'm always going to be more voluptuous than thin, but that's just fine with me and it will be fine with any man I bring into my life. But then again, you might disagree with me for any number of reasons.....

As to your issues with your penis - I could tell you that it doesn't really matter to the majority of women, and that there are many things that are far more important in a man than the size of his penis. But you will discount what I say because I am on a large penis site. And then I could say, I'm here because I like talking about sex, not for the large penis and then you could say blah, blah and then I could say blah blah...

The thing is that you really need help - professional help. And you need to get off this site. A site that is full of pics of big dicks and conversations about big dicks is not helping you. It's keeping you focused on something that is causing you hatred and pain. Disable your account and call a therapist.

You truly deserve to treat yourself better than this. Hatred of yourself and others will only eat away at you until there is nothing left of your life. Please, be better to yourself.

Last edited:

samhung

Sexy Member
Media
Some of the medications commonly associated with weight gain include corticosteroids (prednisone, dexomethasone), anti-depressants (pretty much all of the, like fluoxetine (Prozac), sertraline (Zoloft), etc.), atypical antipsychotics (Seroquel, Clozaril, Abilify, Geodon), non-steroidal anti-inflammatory agents or NSAIDS (ibuprofen, naproxen, etc.). Hard to know what the mechanism of the weight gain may be, but typically it either happens on a modest basis (maybe 5-8 lbs) or major basis (over 25 lbs).

The drug most patients complain about is prednisone. It is therapeutically useful but in a good number of patients they just balloon out and unless you replace it with a drug with a different set of side-effects, it is difficult to manage patients without it.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Not all the time. There ARE such things as metabolism and glandular problems.

Furthermore, with many medications, such as antidepressants and antipsychotics, with Paxil being one of them, the side effect of weight gain is a known problem.

For your perusal:

Johns Hopkins: Prescription Drugs on medication-related weight gain: Johns Hopkins Health Alerts

Nutrition Articles - The Relationship between Weight Gain and Medications for Depression and Seizures

Plus, it IS harder to lose weight than it is to put it back on. It's harder for a variety of reasons. Number one is for all the convenience we pay for with packaged foods, there comes a the downside of extra preservatives that can cause weight gain, and inhibit weight loss.

Not to say that the OP doesn't have a problem. It's clear he does.

OP, if I were you, I'd look into finding a good therapist. Not a psychiatrist, but an actual Therapist/Counselor. What you need, more than any medication, is talk therapy. Everything you've said just SCREAMS low self worth. A lot of the self worth you have is tied up in penis size, so not having as much is triggering anxiety and Low self esteem issues.

So, you need to figure out, and probably get a mental health professional to help you to figure out, and work with What the root causes of your issues are, and how you can deal with them.

Not sure how old you are, but....seriously. Lashing out like an immature 12 year old is not going to help you.

Just a friendly person from....Chicago tryin' ta help ya out....

Yes- I mentioned that medications can lead to weight gain... they do so by stimulating appetite, or by causing fluid retention, or by reducing caloric burn...

But I have to point out that NONE of these CAUSE weight gain other than fluid retention.

Why?

Because reduced metabolism or increased appetite STILL requires you to EAT more food than you burn, to gain weight.

The fact that people on a given medication tend to gain weight is not evidence that medication creates fat. Its evidence that medication alters how much food you NEED, or it alters how much food you feel like eating.

People tend to get fat when they have an Injury, too.... Does injury CAUSE weight gain?
No. Its the fact that injury results in reduced activity, hence less need for food, and folks just keep on eating as if they were just as active that causes that weight gain.

So, sorry... that people tend to respond a certain way to medications does not change the physiological fact that Fat accumulates when you consume more calories than you need. And that is the ONE necessary condition that creates fat.

That medications can change how much you need, or how much you want is immaterial.
You can still keep from gaining that weight by simply being mindful of how much you eat.

Again- I have been overweight... more than once. I have lost that weight, more than once... and the key was ALWAYS just taking responsibility for the food I shoved in my face.

It hard, because eating is something you can't entirely give up.
Its hard because we eat for emotional reason, for medication reasons, for social reasons and for reasons of pleasure...

But you still have control over it. Keep eating three squares a day, every day, plus snacks... and you WILL get fat, given what counts as a meal in America today.

Reduce your intake when ill, when a sprain or break forces a break from activity, and most importantly reduce your intake overall gradually as you age, and you will not gain weight.

And if you're taking a medication that you know people tend to gain weight on... pay even closer attention to intake.

And PS- it is not any harder to lose weight than to gain it.
It is simply harder to deny ourselves than indulge ourselves.

Fat cells we have grown never really go away without liposuction, and they contribute to our sense of needing food...

But few people gain weight dramatically. By and large people come within 100 calories of what we really burn nearly every day. ( overweight people burn a lot more- and so they eat a lot more )

maintaining your weight really comes down to just a few choices per day.

And excuses are the means we use to get fat or stay fat.

aninnymouse

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Yes- I mentioned that medications can lead to weight gain... they do so by stimulating appetite, or by causing fluid retention, or by reducing caloric burn...

But I have to point out that NONE of these CAUSE weight gain other than fluid retention.

Why?

Because reduced metabolism or increased appetite STILL requires you to EAT more food than you burn, to gain weight.

The fact that people on a given medication tend to gain weight is not evidence that medication creates fat. Its evidence that medication alters how much food you NEED, or it alters how much food you feel like eating.

People tend to get fat when they have an Injury, too.... Does injury CAUSE weight gain?
No. Its the fact that injury results in reduced activity, hence less need for food, and folks just keep on eating as if they were just as active that causes that weight gain.

So, sorry... that people tend to respond a certain way to medications does not change the physiological fact that Fat accumulates when you consume more calories than you need. And that is the ONE necessary condition that creates fat.

That medications can change how much you need, or how much you want is immaterial.
You can still keep from gaining that weight by simply being mindful of how much you eat.

Again- I have been overweight... more than once. I have lost that weight, more than once... and the key was ALWAYS just taking responsibility for the food I shoved in my face.

It hard, because eating is something you can't entirely give up.
Its hard because we eat for emotional reason, for medication reasons, for social reasons and for reasons of pleasure...

But you still have control over it. Keep eating three squares a day, every day, plus snacks... and you WILL get fat, given what counts as a meal in America today.

Reduce your intake when ill, when a sprain or break forces a break from activity, and most importantly reduce your intake overall gradually as you age, and you will not gain weight.

And if you're taking a medication that you know people tend to gain weight on... pay even closer attention to intake.

And PS- it is not any harder to lose weight than to gain it.
It is simply harder to deny ourselves than indulge ourselves.

Fat cells we have grown never really go away without liposuction, and they contribute to our sense of needing food...

But few people gain weight dramatically. By and large people come within 100 calories of what we really burn nearly every day. ( overweight people burn a lot more- and so they eat a lot more )

maintaining your weight really comes down to just a few choices per day.

And excuses are the means we use to get fat or stay fat.

UGH!

If you'd actually read the articles, then you'd understand what was really going on. Obviously, I'm not going to continue to argue with you, as I can see, I'm not going to change your mind. Not like I particularly care, as I think the OP needs to see a shrink, not just diet, 'cause if he lost the 25-30 pounds or so he says he'd like to lose, and got rid of the fat pad around his dick, he'd still be having issues.

So, Whatever.

/BTW, I know MANY people who have gained weight due to medications, glandular problems, etc. and they work very hard to lose the weight, with diet, exercise, etc. and they STILL can't lose the weight.

Attachments

Catharsis

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Our body is nothing but a bunch of reactions involving chemicals, electricity, and hormones. A medication causes weight gain not just due to the ingredients... But how these ingredients affect the body.

So, yes, a certain medication may affect the brain through the bloodstream, which can indirecly influence fluid retention, metabolism, and hunger/thirst. This might respectively cause either weight gain or weight loss.

I do believe that changing what you put into your body can have a huge impact on losing weight. I never gained weight from medication but I did grow up overweight. Gaining so much extra weight in my first year of college really opened my eyes, and I made a change in my life. Simply changing my diet helped me lose a lot of weight.

Granted, I'm nowhere near done losing weight. But I did so much simply by eating healthier. Although, I never did look at calorie intake... I simply ate "good" foods instead of processed foods. Except for peanut butter. A spoonful a day made me very happy, and it is actually a very satisfying snack.

Anyway, I do know that my brother had to take new medication and he immediately started gaining weight. Very much, very quickly. But he lost a lot of it after a couple years by becoming a vegetarian and working out at the gym every day.

Catharsis

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh yes, I didn't mean to go off on so much of a tangent without mentioning that I do agree that reflecting your issues onto other men is a serious psychological issue. It is not necessarily their fault that you feel the way you do about yourself.

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Bullshit.

I lived at one of my uncle house ate what they ate. for breakfast lunch and dinner. I went from 220 to 190. his did not change.
Currently at 215. 32 jean size.