Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
and this from her profile...........

"Guys, I'm not interested. I'm in love. You don't have a chance.
Interests.... I'm not into camming, sorry. Please don't ask.
Gender.... Female
Sexual Orientation...... No Response "

<long, pointless line breaks>

fuck off!

What is your point, exactly? petite was referring to the fact that she has no personal experience of the pelvic fat pad shortening the effective length of the penis, not that she has no personal experience of cocks, or whatever twisted meaning you managed to extract. Why is that so difficult to comprehend?

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
and this from her profile...........

"Guys, I'm not interested. I'm in love. You don't have a chance.
Interests.... I'm not into camming, sorry. Please don't ask.
Gender.... Female
Sexual Orientation...... No Response "

fuck off!
Someone forgot their Lamictal today....

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Okay, well here goes
First time ever admitting this, but I am a formally large guy, kind of masquerading around as a still large guy.
I had a long schlong all through HS and college. I am tall and I was very skinny, very skinny. Well, then I went on this medication and I gained 75 pounds in one year. I gained inches all over, but of course, lost inches on my dick. A lot too.
I went from 8.5 to 6.5 or less.
It really has caused big self esteem issues for me. I actually somehow developed resentment towards guys, all guys. I have completely got rid of all of my guy friends. I don't even want to be around them anymore. If I think they are large down there it makes it really bad. I am married and stuff, and my wife do.esnt care because she said it just hurt half the time before anyways
I care though. I hate, I actually hate both of my brother-in-laws because I know they have big ones, and I treat them really bad. I am sure they have no idea why.

I just feel like the world is so centered around cocks, and lengths, and bulges, that it's the only thing that seems important to people anymore. That is all that women want. Shows like "Hung" say it all.

Just wondering how crazy that seems, but be nice yall.
No stupid arse comments that are just aimed to me me feel bad, allright?
I'm just trying to keep it real here.

You hate men because of your jealousy on your brother-in-laws' penis sizes? Boy, this is the most shallow and weird post I have seen on LPSG. Can anyone out there make his penis size as big as a baby, which is about 14 inches? If a woman can hold a 14 inch baby in her womb, your 9 inch penis means nothing to her. Get out, get a life and move on. Geezzzzz.......................

Last edited:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
You hate men because of your jealousy on your brother-in-laws' penis sizes? Boy, this is the most shallow and weird post I have seen on LPSG. Can anyone out there make his penis size as big as a baby, which is about 14 inches? If a woman can hold a 14 inch baby in her womb, your 9 inch penis means nothing to her. Get out, get a life and move on. Geezzzzz.......................

Actually most women can hold an 18-22 inch baby in their vagina during the last phase of labor. Which hurts like hell. And it doesn't make you necessarily think that 9 inches is small. A lot of us have had babies are dealing with size issues in the opposite- 7,8,9+ are all TOO big.

And what does the uterus (womb) have to do with how the penis is felt in the vagina?

redz_rule

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What is your point, exactly? petite was referring to the fact that she has no personal experience of the pelvic fat pad shortening the effective length of the penis, not that she has no personal experience of cocks, or whatever twisted meaning you managed to extract. Why is that so difficult to comprehend?

This!

I am always stunned when peeps somehow manage to take offence at Petite's posts. WTF?

mongoose87

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i_love_this_thread.jpg

RodRingo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The 'fat pad' does cover an inch (an inch is covered for every 30lbs of fat, my Dr says).
Though it varies, try to 'pinch' the 'fat pad', if you hold about an inch of extra skin/fat then an inch (or two if you're about 60lbs, more depending on how much you are) is submerged.

My question is why did the OP take the pills to lose weight rather than go the old fashioned way?

D_Aberchirder_Crustinuts

Account Disabled
Media
try to 'pinch' the 'fat pad', if you hold about an inch of extra skin/fat then an inch (or two if you're about 60lbs, more depending on how much you are) is submerged.
Wouldn't the regular bone pressed vs non-BP method give you an accurate idea of how thick it was though? Seems like "pinching" is sort of "doubling up" a thick layer of skin (maybe making it look worse). Not that you couldn't lose a bunch of it, just not the exact same amount of the pinch.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Yes- I mentioned that medications can lead to weight gain... they do so by stimulating appetite, or by causing fluid retention, or by reducing caloric burn...

But I have to point out that NONE of these CAUSE weight gain other than fluid retention.

Why?

Because reduced metabolism or increased appetite STILL requires you to EAT more food than you burn, to gain weight.

The fact that people on a given medication tend to gain weight is not evidence that medication creates fat. Its evidence that medication alters how much food you NEED, or it alters how much food you feel like eating.

People tend to get fat when they have an Injury, too.... Does injury CAUSE weight gain?
No. Its the fact that injury results in reduced activity, hence less need for food, and folks just keep on eating as if they were just as active that causes that weight gain.

So, sorry... that people tend to respond a certain way to medications does not change the physiological fact that Fat accumulates when you consume more calories than you need. And that is the ONE necessary condition that creates fat.

That medications can change how much you need, or how much you want is immaterial.
You can still keep from gaining that weight by simply being mindful of how much you eat.

Again- I have been overweight... more than once. I have lost that weight, more than once... and the key was ALWAYS just taking responsibility for the food I shoved in my face.

It hard, because eating is something you can't entirely give up.
Its hard because we eat for emotional reason, for medication reasons, for social reasons and for reasons of pleasure...

But you still have control over it. Keep eating three squares a day, every day, plus snacks... and you WILL get fat, given what counts as a meal in America today.

Reduce your intake when ill, when a sprain or break forces a break from activity, and most importantly reduce your intake overall gradually as you age, and you will not gain weight.

And if you're taking a medication that you know people tend to gain weight on... pay even closer attention to intake.

And PS- it is not any harder to lose weight than to gain it.
It is simply harder to deny ourselves than indulge ourselves.

Fat cells we have grown never really go away without liposuction, and they contribute to our sense of needing food...

But few people gain weight dramatically. By and large people come within 100 calories of what we really burn nearly every day. ( overweight people burn a lot more- and so they eat a lot more )

maintaining your weight really comes down to just a few choices per day.

And excuses are the means we use to get fat or stay fat.
It must be nice to be in control of everything like you.

RodRingo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wouldn't the regular bone pressed vs non-BP method give you an accurate idea of how thick it was though? Seems like "pinching" is sort of "doubling up" a thick layer of skin (maybe making it look worse). Not that you couldn't lose a bunch of it, just not the exact same amount of the pinch.

Actually that's a better method. :p

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Okay, well here goes
First time ever admitting this, but I am a formally large guy, kind of masquerading around as a still large guy.
I had a long schlong all through HS and college. I am tall and I was very skinny, very skinny. Well, then I went on this medication and I gained 75 pounds in one year. I gained inches all over, but of course, lost inches on my dick. A lot too.
I went from 8.5 to 6.5 or less.
Okay you gained weight with a medication if you are off the medication try to shed the weight. Exercise, change eating habits, find a way to lose some of that weight if it's more than you want (I know later in this thread you say you felt you were too thin at the beginning)

It really has caused big self esteem issues for me. I actually somehow developed resentment towards guys, all guys. I have completely got rid of all of my guy friends. I don't even want to be around them anymore. If I think they are large down there it makes it really bad. I am married and stuff, and my wife do.esnt care because she said it just hurt half the time before anyways
I care though. I hate, I actually hate both of my brother-in-laws because I know they have big ones, and I treat them really bad. I am sure they have no idea why.
Gee that always works, get rid of your friends because they might have a bigger penis. You have a 6.5 now so you still may be bigger than some or even all of them. Maybe they each have 4 or 5 inch penis maybe the biggest is only 6.3. Unless they are having sex with women you want, there's no reason why their size should matter, especially since you say you are married.
Gosh, hate your brother in laws because they're bigger? You say you KNOW this. How do you know it and why does it matter? They aren't having sex with your wife and you aren't having sex with their partners so it doesn't matter. Besides your wife likes the size because it isn't hurting her like before.

hungbigmatt said:
I just feel like the world is so centered around cocks, and lengths, and bulges, that it's the only thing that seems important to people anymore. That is all that women want. Shows like "Hung" say it all.

Just wondering how crazy that seems, but be nice yall.
No stupid arse comments that are just aimed to me me feel bad, allright?
I'm just trying to keep it real here.
Okay you gained weight now you can try to lose it. Your wife is happy with your size, there will always be men bigger than you.....in more ways than 1. What happens if you get to be great friends in a few years with a couple of guys and they and you have a strong bond, they would do anything for you and then you learn they have a 10 inch or 11 inch penis and it's extra thick. Would you stop CPR on them at that moment or refuse to call for medical assistance?
What happens down the road if you have a son and he ends up being larger than you were even before you gained the weight?

Focus on something other than dick size.

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
What HollowAngel said. OP, you're the only one who cares at all about how big your dick is. Go lose the weight if it's making you psychotic.

Frankly tired of people blaming weight gain on meds, too. It's exceedingly uncommon.

Also, the fat pad thing is real. If you've ever lost or gained substantial adult weight, you've seen it first hand.

hungtoomuch

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
OK guys, let's be honest, other than here on LPSG and when we are with our gf/wife/bf etc. does it really matter about our cocks, it's not like we walk around with them hanging out or talk about them with our friends. it's just sites like this that let us show off a bit and have some fun.

Reactions: Alexander_Love

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm still stuck on how medication can shrink your dick 2 inches.

Must be some powerful drug or perception altering experience or fiction.

Wait a minute, that would mean that, if say this drug is to be taken orally, but you take it rectally, the effects would reverse, 2 inch gain! Long live science!

aninnymouse

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

I think what OP is saying is that he was prescribed Paxil. It led to him gaining roughly 75 pounds over 1 year.

That weight gain increased the fat pad around his dick to the point where it gave the impression that it was 2 inches shorter.

That's all. Or, the OP could be having a serious psychotic episode, one never knows. :wink:

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Also, the fat pad thing is real. If you've ever lost or gained substantial adult weight, you've seen it first hand.

I don't know if that was partially directed at me or not, but in case it was, I wasn't saying that it isn't real, just that not having a penis and never having been with a guy who had it happen to him, I was keeping an open mind about that phenomenon. Has it happened to you?

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wait a minute, that would mean that, if say this drug is to be taken orally, but you take it rectally, the effects would reverse, 2 inch gain! Long live science!
No, no my dear. Men don't do suppositories voluntarily.

I think what OP is saying is that he was prescribed Paxil. It led to him gaining roughly 75 pounds over 1 year.

That weight gain increased the fat pad around his dick to the point where it gave the impression that it was 2 inches shorter.

That's all. Or, the OP could be having a serious psychotic episode, one never knows. :wink:

Thanks for clarifying that AM. Just lazy here to read the whole thread. So his dick didn't actually shrink. Why the jealousy then? Oy. Carry on.