Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've done a fair amount of research on the whole 'pumping' ordeal, but still can't make up my mind and would appreciate some honest feed back.

When I get an erection, it gets hard....really hard and its on almost every occasion. From what I read about pumps is that they force more blood in and cause slight to moderate gains for a few hours. My question is, will it still work for me and is it worth it?

When I'm aroused, there is next to zero give in anyway and I don't see how it would be possible for more blood to be introduced without pain or damage. I'm not looking for an insane increase in size, but would be very happy to see slight gains in length and girth IF its something that can/will happen safely.

I know that everyone's body will react differently, but I'd just like to get a few opinions before spending the money on a pump. Also what pump is suggested for starters that will actually produce gains.

On a note: I'm currently 7.25 x 5.5 when fully aroused, but am hoping for there to be a way to gain a little while aroused and flaccid if only for a few hours. Because its not like I need the addition during 'off' hours.

Thanks ahead of time.

jinky01

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow, my text is ecoing.....

Pretty dead in here. However, I was thinking about a bathmate.... any yes or no on these? Any suggestions?

Lampwick

Experimental Member
Media
jinky01, I'd suggest a regular pump with a gauge rather than a Bathmate to begin with. Part of the reason for that is so that you know more precisely just what force you're applying to your penis, so you can do so in a manner you can repeat.

You can get really hard erections and still benefit from a pump. Keep in mind what the pump does is create a vacuum, so the same amount of force (like the intrinsic force of your blood pressure in your penis) meets less resistance. In effect, the atmosphere isn't pushing back as much.

You should be able to get modest increases in length and girth through modest and safe applications of vacuum.

jinky01

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks again.....

Now with using a pump, say I pump for xx amount of time then say later that evening (8hrs +/-) my wife wants to have sex will the effects of pumping still be there or will it deflate by then?

I understand puumping can and will give you short term results, but will those results be there for sex if I wait directly after pumping.... from what I've read, the difference has a 12-48hr staying period. So does that mean if I pump myself and walk around for the day, when I become aroused later will it get as large as it was during my pump session?

I have a bathmate and have so far pumped for 45 minutes in one session as the longest. Those effects of being as big as I was in the pump probably lasted 3-4 hours at MOST, and then my sized started going down a bit. So I don't think so, unless you pump for a long time in one go at it