Serious Question about Penis size! HELP!

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Ozai, Aug 23, 2011.

1. Ozai

Ozai New Member

Hi everyone, I am a new member and I have a serious question that has been of great concern to me for the past 2 years. First off I am a big guy 6'6" and also heavy at 350lbs. My measurements are 9 x 7.5 erect and 6 inches flaccid. I am also 21. My question has to do with losing weight and exposing more of the penis. I have lost 30lbs in the past year and plan on losing 100 more lbs. As a result of losing weight I noticed my penis looks bigger as in length and more so when it is flaccid. There is a pad of fat above my penis and it looks as if some of my penis is not entirely exposed. When I am erect I can feel as if there is about 2 to 3 inches that run down the shaft towards the base that are also not exposed due to the fat. My question is, once I lose more weight will my penis be around 10-11 inches long, and possibly due to blood flow increases, increase in girth as well? Also what are some benefits of losing weight for my penis? By the way I am well built physically as well so I may be 350lbs but I look more like 290lbs.

Thank you all for your help in answering my question, it would be awkward to ask my families doctor because she is a very hot 35 year old. Thanks again!

2. BJTex

BJTex New Member

once I heard a quote that for every 25lbs lost you gain an inch. I have lost one hundred pounds, and gained....an inch. so I think it is 1/4 inch for every 25 lbs. however, there will always be some fat pad. your body can store some excess fat, beyond that limit your body actually creates more cells for storage, blood cells to care for them, nerves to monitor them. Once you empty the fat cell your body will shrink it, but will not reabsorb it.

3. Ozai

Ozai New Member

Sounds about right, I gained about 1/4 in when I lost the 30 lbs, so in the end I could see an increase of 1 - 2 inches. I do plan on lowering my body fat percentage to about 12, I am currently at 27%. Thank you for replying.

4. Ozai

Ozai New Member

If anyone else has some information about this topic, please do contribute, I look forward to learning more about the issue, thanks and I apologize in advance if I posted this question in the wrong forum topic.

5. LUM_1986

LUM_1986 Member

Albums:
    Over the last 2 years I have lost 124lbs... And the VISIBLE size of my erect penis went from 4" to 8.5"... So I would have to be in the 'every 25lbs increases your penis by 1" ' category...

But it does depend WHERE you carry(carried) your weight... I carried most of mine round my pubis (the area just above the top of your penis) so i was bound to gain more inches...

If you say have HUGE legs or arms or 'man boobs' then losing weight there won't get you more inches... hehe :)

#5 LUM_1986, Oct 18, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2011
  6. B_PATRICKMCC55

B_PATRICKMCC55 New Member

Technically, weight loss does not result in increased penis size. losing body fat in the lower abdomen, and around the pelvic muscles can expose more of the penis that was previously hidden. The penis will also appear larger than before, because the contrast between the size of the penis to the size of the belly is more noticeable.
    Improved cardiovascular does improve blood flow to the penis during erection. The corpus cavernosum is the ballon like structure inside the penis that engorges with blood and causes an erection. Improved blood flow will result in a larger and harder erection, so if weight loss combined with excercise results in improved cardio vascular, you will see a slightly larger, and much harder erection, due to imporved blood flow.

Draft saved Draft deleted