Serious question for Tradesman, Laborers, Building Site Workers etc etc

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by WellHung83, Apr 23, 2009.

1. WellHung83

Gold Member

Albums:
    I understand this is going to come off as a silly question and I am expecting a few jibes in me asking this as I am sure many will recommend I grow a pair and just ask him out for a drink or a beer, but here it goes.

How many tradesman or builders are bisexual and gay and if so, is there any real way to subtly hint you want to meet them for a coffee or beer and want something more in return ?

The reason I am asking is that there are a really cute tradesman that comes in regularly to my workplace and always seems to smile and be nice to me especially, but I cannot work out if he is really flirting with me or if he is just the type of guy who gets really flirty and friendly with everyone just because that's the way he is.

The problem is I would normally just admire the eye candy from afar and just enjoy him in that manner but he has such a brilliant smile, curly blonde hair and the most sharm pair of blue eyes that I have ever seen on a bloke. I guess the best way to describe how he looks to most guys is he looks almost a dead ringer for Lucas from Corbin Fisher, only taller and has a slight beard growth. I cannot get him out of my head now and every day he does come in and I am there he always smiles and says hello and it is driving me to distraction like nothing else.

Help Me !!

2. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    Ask the bloke for a chance to get to know him better. Suggest a casual meeting at a pub and see where the opportunity leads.

3. joeweekend

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Exactly. Beer is the universal solvent.

4. JonnyEdin

JonnyEdin New Member

Yeah beer is good! Ask him if knows any good pubs in the area...

5. Gillette

Gold Member

Albums:
    If you're uncertain about asking him out one on one you could suggest a group of you go out for a few beers after work and when at the bar notice which gender his eyes follow.

6. Capitolhillguy

Capitolhillguy Active Member

Albums:
    As a sex worker for over 18 years, I can say that I have always had a very high percentage of erotic massage clients from the building trades. All were closeted bisexuals.

7. Fredro

Fredro New Member

Ask him this. It's worked for me before:

I was wondering if you might have some good suggestions for some cool night spots around town. Just looking for some nice places where a guy can go to get some relaxation and be around a fun crowd.

If he points out only straight places, I wouldn't imagine he'd be gay. If he asks you to elaborate more on what you are looking for, he might be trying to get you to come out a little to him. Just let the conversation kind of glide where it needs to go.

I don't think I would come straight out in the workplace and ask a worker if he want's to go out with you. If he's straight, it may all just blow up in your face and you don't need that at work.

Draft saved Draft deleted