Serious Question, please assist

B_3milimeters

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I looked all over the internet & there is information about having a small penis & positions. I have a larger than average penis & when I really get to it with my girlfriend she gets hurt. The first time there was some tearing... so I now go slow with her. The most recent problem is that I went too deep and she has a bladder infection b/c of me.

What postions can we do where I won't go too deep? I have been thinking about getting a doughnut thing to put around the base of my cawk so I won't hurt her. I'm being serious here. At first she loved that I have a large one, now I am just afraid to have sex with her. I don't want to hurt her.

You know, you would think having a large one would be a good thing. :mad:

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
That's what those doughnut things are for, 3m, and several of us on this board have used them. Otherwise, you'll just have to get used to penetration only as far as is comfortable for her.

Having a large one is a good thing, especially if you use it like a gentleman.

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Try having her lay on her back and keep her legs together, that way you can straddle her and slide your cock down between her thighs and into her, and you can't go as deep as you would with her legs apart. That's great for you both because it will give her a little less cock and you the sensation that you're thrusting in fully.

You can try that with her laying on her front too, that's a favourite of mine.

Of course, you can let her go on top, which is always great when you're first with someone who isn't used to a big penis too. It gives them the control on the depths to which you will go, but you will have to resist the odd upward thrust.

B_3milimeters

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, it turns out that it wasn't just a bladder infection. After a heated argument why she wasn't in the mood this weekend I come to find out (no pun intended) that I tore her - bad. We can't have sex for a while. Great.

I told her about the doughnut thing & she wasn't game. She just said we will find positions that will work, she doesn't want to deny herself what feels so good - or however she put it. I mean, part of me is happy that I can more than satisfy her but I really feel that this might not work out b/c I am going to hurt this poor girl.

I know I shouldn't be whining about this but...f*CK, I'm horny. I need some too. She didn't even blow me. Ugh. Going to jerk off until my shlong falls off.

:angryfire2:

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
I can sympathise with the two of you, although I have never torn having sex with my boyfriend, deep penetration is painful. I also seem to be more prone to urinary symptoms than with smaller partners.

I too would recomend positions with her lying flat either on back or front, or standing if you are a good enough match in height. You can try quite complex positions where a smaller one might not reach or might fall out. I understand that lots of people recomend her on top so she can control depth, however this only works for me if i lie on top legs straight, and slide up and down on his penis. If I straddle him and bounce I tend to get carried away and then it really hurts.

I would also recomend non penetrative sex occasionally, so that you both get enjoyment but it gives her a rest. I love to watch him masturbate and to perform for him, oral sex is great too. I particularly find that if we are having sex frequently I am more prone to cystitis, and this helps to prevent this.

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
I used to have a similar problem, even though luckly I haven’t ever caused something so serious as an infection (just some bleeding).

I think you should have a lot of foreplay, with kisses, caresses, mutual stimulation (not only of the genitalia, but also of other sensitive parts like nipples, mouth, neck, ears and so on) an eventually masturbation.

Penetration should (on my opinion) only the final part of a sexual intercourse, and not even a mandatory one: you can both get an orgasm without it.

Once you have created (or re-created) a sort of sexual communication between the two of you, also penetration will be easier.

Regarding positions, my and my girlfriend’s choice were doggie (with me not pushing too deep) and she topping me.