Serious question

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by sportfan5x5, Mar 22, 2010.

1. sportfan5x5

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm not looking for sph or any of that bullshit. I was jackin off yesterday with a condom, and ive never had sex with a condom on (ive only done it once), and it seems like it might not be tight enough but I really can't tell/ don't know how tight it should be, is it possible my dick is too small for a regular condom? I'm a little over 5 length and and little under 5 girth

2. TaigaStar

Gold Member

Albums:
    Unfortunately, I don't have too much expertise with condoms but I believe the condom should be relatively snug on your penis. Not tight, but it shouldn't be sliding around, either.

3. hud01

Gold Member

4. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
    There is a lot of difference between brands too. Trojans are pretty tiny imo...

5. B_thickjohnny

B_thickjohnny New Member

I personally like a condom to be a bit loose especially at the end. There are condoms (Pleasure Plus Condoms for example) which I think were designed for cut guys with a baggy end that is suppose to simulate skin on skin movement (because if you have too snug of a condom you won't be rubbing against anything and therefore you'd never cum).

6. Sement

Sement Member

The determining size of a condom's fit is based on penis girth, not length. I remember hearing that most standard condoms are made to fit a 4.5" girth penis. At 5", a standard condom should fit fine. My recommendation would be to try a different brand of condom. At 5x5, you should have no problem filling out a standard condom. The true test is to actually use a condom during sex. After a pretty aggressive session, if the condom's still on, then you're all set.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice