Serious question

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by sportfan5x5, Mar 22, 2010.

1. sportfan5x5

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm not looking for sph or any of that bullshit. I was jackin off yesterday with a condom, and ive never had sex with a condom on (ive only done it once), and it seems like it might not be tight enough but I really can't tell/ don't know how tight it should be, is it possible my dick is too small for a regular condom? I'm a little over 5 length and and little under 5 girth

2. TaigaStar

Gold Member

Albums:
    Unfortunately, I don't have too much expertise with condoms but I believe the condom should be relatively snug on your penis. Not tight, but it shouldn't be sliding around, either.

3. hud01

Gold Member

4. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
    There is a lot of difference between brands too. Trojans are pretty tiny imo...

5. B_thickjohnny

B_thickjohnny New Member

I personally like a condom to be a bit loose especially at the end. There are condoms (Pleasure Plus Condoms for example) which I think were designed for cut guys with a baggy end that is suppose to simulate skin on skin movement (because if you have too snug of a condom you won't be rubbing against anything and therefore you'd never cum).

6. Sement

Sement Member

The determining size of a condom's fit is based on penis girth, not length. I remember hearing that most standard condoms are made to fit a 4.5" girth penis. At 5", a standard condom should fit fine. My recommendation would be to try a different brand of condom. At 5x5, you should have no problem filling out a standard condom. The true test is to actually use a condom during sex. After a pretty aggressive session, if the condom's still on, then you're all set.

Draft saved Draft deleted