Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Hey guys,

Serious speedo question here -

Would you by your speedo at your size or a size smaller or a size bigger if you like to show off?

I just heard from a friend (fit and slim guy) he goes 2 sizes up (!) When choosing his speedo because it gives much more of a loose feeling, makes his dick looks bigger (not tight to his body) and in general the extra fabric makes the bulge feel more bold.

Another friend told me he prefer his size or a size smaller so everything is super tight so everything is in place and he can't get an erection on the pool/beach.

What do you think about it and what is your beat advice for speedo size?

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Look at Ergowear and some of the other pouched swimwear.
prld.xlg

AceWilde

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I was on a swim team for several years, so speedos were a requirement. I'm a fairly skinny dude, and I'm more a of a shower than a grower, so the size that fits my waist feels like it's compressing my dick into a diamond lmao. I just bought one size up and looked for pairs that had more elastic materials in the crotch. But if you wanna show off, I'd go one size down to boost your bulge a little lol.

Competitive swimming really isn't designed for hung dudes ahah.
Yeah, the best competitive suits are designed to flatten the bulge as much as possible, so if you have more than average when soft you're going to want to stay away from any of the more competition driven suits. Even the training suits from the regular brands like Speedo and Nike don't have much of a pouch. Fortunately there are more brands making designs with a nice pouch for beachwear than there ever used to be so there's definitely options.

Hungteen31

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was on a swim team for several years, so speedos were a requirement. I'm a fairly skinny dude, and I'm more a of a shower than a grower, so the size that fits my waist feels like it's compressing my dick into a diamond lmao. I just bought one size up and looked for pairs that had more elastic materials in the crotch. But if you wanna show off, I'd go one size down to boost your bulge a little lol.

Competitive swimming really isn't designed for hung dudes ahah.

NY2NY

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I prefer them tighter/smaller just because I don't like a lot of fabric. I also buy the ones that are mostly polyester because I use them for swimming (they last longer) so there's not much give in the material to produce a hanging bulge.

You can also do a smaller brief/still have a bulge if you buy one that has more spandex/elastane in it or it's designed to accentuate that part.

AceWilde

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Aussiebum has always been kind of weird about how much room they give for your junk. I always have to wear my dick up and to the side with them, even when soft. They used to have a model called "loose wonderjock" that was looser and had a pouch lifting effect and those are the only ones I can point down in. And I'm not even as large as some of the guys on here, so if I'm getting squished I know others are too. If I'm wearing them I'm showing off, though, so I don't mind. But I wouldn't recommend them for serious training, there's way more comfortable brands for lap swimming out there.

openfly

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yeah, the best competitive suits are designed to flatten the bulge as much as possible, so if you have more than average when soft you're going to want to stay away from any of the more competition driven suits. Even the training suits from the regular brands like Speedo and Nike don't have much of a pouch. Fortunately there are more brands making designs with a nice pouch for beachwear than there ever used to be so there's definitely options.
Yes!! N2N is great if you really feel like showing your stuff---

Reactions: AceWilde

SinSinner

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I recently moved into a place with a pool and swimming seems like such great exercise. As a guy with a bit more bulge than AussieBums could manage (for example), what would you recommend?

Reactions: openfly

AceWilde

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I recently moved into a place with a pool and swimming seems like such great exercise. As a guy with a bit more bulge than AussieBums could manage (for example), what would you recommend?
WildmanT has some great pouches!

Reactions: bulgebigger

AceWilde

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
When I was on the swim team we always bought our competition suits two sizes too small. Supposedly to reduce drag but I have no idea if it actually works that way. LOL These days I prefer to go right around my size or maybe down a size if I'm on the edge, and since I'm not competitive anymore I also go for suits that have at least some space for my bulge. I think going larger would just feel very strange to me. I'd be worried it would come off it I jumped in the pool!