Seriously big dicks with upward curves

greyman36

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
After watching quite a few videos links from this section recently it occured to me that really big dicks (8" and beyond) seem to be either straight or have a downward curve.

I cannnot recall seeing a pro or amateur video featuring someone seriously big with a pronounced upward curve.

Can you ?.

Reactions: notsolittle

B_rfj

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I cannnot recall seeing a pro or amateur video featuring someone seriously big with a pronounced upward curve.

Can you ?.

I'm curved upward and you got a short video of a two-handed jerk off video at my galllery.

Last edited:

greyman36

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Thanks to all that posted replies. Some splendid upward curves. I realised there must be some in the gallery but was thinking more of the Adult Websites which is why I put it here.

Still seems to me that really big, especially lengthwise, downward curves, are more common than upward upward curves in the pro world.

Anyone agree ?.

ohbenice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The hardest upward curved dick has to be French star Mike Anlgelo. In some scenes his dick is so hard and curvrd it touches his belly button! Nice foreskin too! x

Reactions: Adarsh Mishra

ohbenice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The Hardest upward curve belongs to French star Mike Angelo.In some scenes his dick gets so hard it touches his belly button! Nice foreskin too! x

Attachments