seriously hot big dick college couple

B_capslock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The thickness of that thing is unbelievable. He used to have a lot more videos posted on Xtube, but he took them all down. As far as I know that is the only one to escape into the wild, but I have always wondered if more are out there.

Fucker is a Thickasaurus Hex! (get it.. hex.. 8.. 8 inches..... is this mike on?) Topped with a "Shroomasaurus. His Coronal ridge must tickle that pink tunnel! Take about deep tissue massage!

classyron

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
God I miss college. I got no attention whatsoever in High School, yet College was pussy central, so awesome.

Fuck it, I got the plutonium, now who has a Delorean??

I am with you, Doc, let's hit 88mph and get back in time. College was amazing because the playing field was somewhat leveled. The campus was like its own mini-city and nothing outside of it mattered. I knew so many people who were sort of misfits in high school and really blossomed when they hit college.

I used to encounter pics and vids like this when I was a computer tech. People just don't think (or don't care) about what they leave on their computer desktop.

B_talltpaguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Looks like a near 2" across, no wonder bother her pussy and mouth gaped when she first lowered herself onto it! :biggrin1:
My guess is he's more like 2.25" across... I'm almost exactly the same length as this guy when measured the same way. I'm just under 2" wide, and this dude is clearly wider than me.

A pov pic of the guy, same angle as my gallery pic.
http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/data/500/medium/PICT3040.JPG

EmAmSA

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
The thickness of that thing is unbelievable. He used to have a lot more videos posted on Xtube, but he took them all down. As far as I know that is the only one to escape into the wild, but I have always wondered if more are out there.
nobody saved them to their computer??? i would have! ;_;